Looking for friends/support ppl

Options
Hello everyone! I am currently working to loose 100 lbs. I am looking for ppl to add as friends to start a support system. (I’m a great cheerleader too lol!) please feel free to add me.

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,137 Member
    Options
    Hello ....Welcome to MFP .... You are welcome to add me ...Wishing you the very best :)
  • FindingShan
    FindingShan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am looking to lose about 75 lbs and have been inconsistent with logging since I joined in June and would love to have some motivation and watching friends be successful is a great motivator. I am also a good cheerleader :smile:
  • jjironaddict
    jjironaddict Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Fill your boots and add away
  • KatinaAshley
    KatinaAshley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 100lbs too! I've been on this app multiple times and I just realized that I dont have any friends on here so let's get thru this together!
  • mks0720
    mks0720 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m looking to lose about the same feel free to add!
  • milk6
    milk6 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm recently back on mfp and looking for some new friends who are on a similar journey!
  • theseventensplit1133
    Options
    Feel free to add be, trying to get back into consistently tracking on MFP. Really helped in the past and I'm hoping it'll help again!
  • cryispretty
    cryispretty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    T4r40911 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I am currently working to loose 100 lbs. I am looking for ppl to add as friends to start a support system. (I’m a great cheerleader too lol!) please feel free to add me.

Hi there! Feel free to add me! I’m looking for friends and support too!
    Female 40 :)