Trying adn failing.... but today is a new day

Options
Hi,
I am 43 amd have been trying unsucessfully for 3 years to lose the 35 lbs I gained when I was pregnant. I am hopeing to find encouragment, tips, motivation and hopefully some new friends- wish me luck!

Replies

• TheBakerGirl
    Options
    you can do it!! best of luck in your mission. :)
  • puglove3
    Options
    good luck!
  • jlowensby
    Options
    you can do it and pretty soon you will be able to do it without even thinking about :)
  • aphillips8180
    aphillips8180 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can do it! =) It really is about being in the right mindset so hopefully you're there! =) If you need friends, feel free to add me. =)
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    this site has been a major help for me i hope it is for you as well.. we all think at some point we cant do it and then something gives us a kick and we find ourselves doing it... i can do it and so can you....good luck
  • Nolalee
    Nolalee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can do it here!! Just log, log, log your food and activity. The rest will fall into place! Just being able to see what your putting in your body (and how much) helps SO SO SO much :) Good luck! You can do it!
  • Kambriasgranny
    Options
    You can do it!!! Be good to yourself and track your food intake...it may be a surprise when you see how much you really eat! I know I was fooling myself thinking that I didn't eat that much...HaHa.....MFP provides a great snapshot of your body everyday!! Good Luck!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I'm new as well if you want to add me as friend you can