People wearing gym clothes no training.

Options
joolspen3942
joolspen3942 Posts: 71 Member
edited September 2020 in Chit-Chat
So were I live theres so many girls and guys wear gym gear all time, is it a fashion thing ? Just wondering as I'm well over the hill to know lol.

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Hasn't gym gear been a fashion trend for a long time now? I honestly don't see that has being any sort of issue. I guess I don't care what people wear, and don't make it a habit to question strangers.
  • joolspen3942
    Options
    harper16 wrote: Β»
    Hasn't gym gear been a fashion trend for a long time now? I honestly don't see that has being any sort of issue. I guess I don't care what people wear, and don't make it a habit to question strangers.

Oh no I dont question strangers silly. True enough I shouldn't let it bother me at all ur dead right but It was just a question mate.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I often wear gym/exercise clothes with the full intention of getting around to it at some point in the day. And then never get around to getting around to it.
  • joolspen3942
    Options
    I often wear gym/exercise clothes with the full intention of getting around to it at some point in the day. And then never get around to getting around to it.

I'm glad it's not just me I'm terrible.. I have all good intentions then loose all motivation πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€—
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

I'm glad it's not just me I'm terrible.. I have all good intentions then loose all motivation πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€—

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ We have successfully proven we are human! πŸ€—
  • joolspen3942
    Options

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ We have successfully proven we are human! πŸ€—

Absolutely lady.πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€—πŸ€—
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Haha. Back in 2012 at goal weight I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't buy larger jeans. Which is why I haven't worn jeans since 2014. Anyway everyone has a touch of vanity. I decided that if I wasn't slim, I wanted to look slim. I wore exercise pants. You know, the pants with the stripe down the side.

People will subconsciously think that I am fit because of my exercise pants. That's the theory. So I've been wearing fitness pants for the last 6 years.
  • joolspen3942
    Options
    Haha. Back in 2012 at goal weight I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't buy larger jeans. Which is why I haven't worn jeans since 2014. Anyway everyone has a touch of vanity. I decided that if I wasn't slim, I wanted to look slim. I wore exercise pants. You know, the pants with the stripe down the side.

People will subconsciously think that I am fit because of my exercise pants. That's the theory. So I've been wearing fitness pants for the last 6 years.

Love it... have you seen those ones that make ur bum look better Iim gonna get a pair I think. The fitted ones are absolutely brilliant arnt they πŸ€—
  • SwolehouseBrotown
    SwolehouseBrotown Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I want the ones that make my junk look bigger... wouldn't that be fun for everyone??!!
  • joolspen3942
    Options
    I want the ones that make my junk look bigger... wouldn't that be fun for everyone??!!

There the ones I mean . Omgoodness I have tried to get a bigger bum for years they would be a good choice @SwolehouseBrotown πŸ’ͺ
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Define gym clothes. I mean, haven't sweats, leggings, shorts, socks and sneakers always been an item of attire since... well since forever? Why does one have to be a gym participant to wear "gym clothes"?
  • joolspen3942
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I usually wear a speed walking suit when I shop for groceries.

001da7afa5e62e7bab619ead33a66ada.jpg

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… this has cheered me up no end I was having such a terrible day week even. ThankyouπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ @Motorsheen
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    We need to load up on more gym clothes. I just heard that clothes will never be this inexpensive again. I don't go to the gym but I lurve the way they make your legs feel. Compression yoga pants for the WIN.
  • joolspen3942
    Options
    We need to load up on more gym clothes. I just heard that clothes will never be this inexpensive again. I don't go to the gym but I lurve the way they make your legs feel. Compression yoga pants for the WIN.

I know totally agree.. they suck you in there amazing. 😁😁😁😁
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    So were I live theres so many girls and guys wear gym gear all time, is it a fashion thing ? Just wondering as I'm well over the hill to know lol.

Yes, especially workout leggings..
    Because they are usually designed to suck you in, and make the butt look good.

There’s too many cute clothes out there to to be wearing gym clothes for me personally.