*Filtered Selfie Thread* “Go GIF Yourself” Edition

Options

Replies

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Today is the day I found a new level of admiration/disgust for social media "influencers" who post their workouts on a regular basis. They have people who do this for them, right?!

GIF #2: Leg Day

8i08hxjbs00g.gif

This is very cool 👍
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Today is the day I found a new level of admiration/disgust for social media "influencers" who post their workouts on a regular basis. They have people who do this for them, right?!

8i08hxjbs00g.gif

Love this. Did this take some time to film? I wonder about how much time an influencer spends on social media daily.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options

8i08hxjbs00g.gif

Be careful working out, you should use a spotter. I offer my services.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    That ✌🏼 tho... Tell me you did this to music and what song? 🤷🏽‍♂️

✌🏾 lol I heard a song dedicated to Kobe Bryant called "Mamba Mentality" on Saturday night. I woke up Sunday morning, put it in my headphones, and got after it a bit. Err, had it on for this morning's run too. It's so silly-simple but it'll be a while before I get bored with it.
    Love this. Did this take some time to film? I wonder about how much time an influencer spends on social media daily.

For this part of the workout, I did EMOM and adjusted the camera in-between sets (but the lunges are for ~100m so...more than a minute lol). I got bored with fussing over the camera and wondered how these kids could possibly have a proper workout session if they also had to be their own camera crew at the same time. 🤷🏿‍♀️ I'm barely on socials so perhaps it becomes second-nature after a time? /oldladymusings
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Duly noted! Next time! And thanks @Revolu7
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    hjzawj38jqcy.gif

This? I love it! Reminded me of the Take On Me video! /alsooldladymusings
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    That ✌🏼 tho... Tell me you did this to music and what song? 🤷🏽‍♂️

✌🏾 lol I heard a song dedicated to Kobe Bryant called "Mamba Mentality" on Saturday night. I woke up Sunday morning, put it in my headphones, and got after it a bit. Err, had it on for this morning's run too. It's so silly-simple but it'll be a while before I get bored with it.

For this part of the workout, I did EMOM and adjusted the camera in-between sets (but the lunges are for ~100m so...more than a minute lol). I got bored with fussing over the camera and wondered how these kids could possibly have a proper workout session if they also had to be their own camera crew at the same time. 🤷🏿‍♀️ I'm barely on socials so perhaps it becomes second-nature after a time? /oldladymusings
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Duly noted! Next time! And thanks @Revolu7
    hjzawj38jqcy.gif

This? I love it! Reminded me of the Take On Me video! /alsooldladymusings

Who does the song?
    I wanna be cool like you! 😂
  • MaltedTea
    Options

Who does the song?

That would be more like regression than anything else but Eric Bellinger released the song about two months ago: "Mamba Mentality"
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Who does the song?

That would be more like regression than anything else but Eric Bellinger released the song about two months ago: "Mamba Mentality"

Dude... Look up the Rich P version, he uses an AL Green samples... It's whatever you kids are saying today to describe something that is badd *kitten*!
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    Sir, I'm fairly certain we're both of the age where we can look down our noses at "dem kids" (aka anyone under 30) lol

Is this Mamba Mentality a thing that rappers decided to do a project on? I just heard the Rich P version. That's rap rap. "She's like alcohol I stole from the store: a free spirit" Ok. Come through bars.

Is there a hip hop head thread? lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Sir, I'm fairly certain we're both of the age where we can look down our noses at "dem kids" (aka anyone under 30) lol

Is this Mamba Mentality a thing that rappers decided to do a project on? I just heard the Rich P version. That's rap rap. "She's like alcohol I stole from the store: a free spirit" Ok. Come through bars.

Is there a hip hop head thread? lol

OMG yes there is and I started it 🤷🏽‍♂️... Ama tag you 🤗
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,013 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Mind blown if this *kitten* works.
    iMago wrote: »
    dib07kctm9p6.gif
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Saved you the trouble. You’re welcome. I mean....your welcome.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    i8ct61au80fl.gif

😂 that looks intense.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    i8ct61au80fl.gif

😂 that looks intense.

Look at my face. I'm not there mentally. I'm thinking about you. I mean someone else. Just not Demi. Maybe Lovoto.

😂 I do think you’re staring off into the distance there. I think that’s the same look all guys have when their girl makes them do the pottery wheel with them.
  • AmbitiousButRubbish
    Options
    11clrd4kjwcz.gif

Hey. Glad to see your back