What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    not to weird or creep yall out but all my dreams have been about dead or hurt little animals so whats that mean

That hurt animals have been on your mind a lot lately
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I had a dream about someone that I love last night. I haven't spoken to them in months but they were in my dreams and I can't stop thinking about them. My dreams are kinda revealing to me so when I dream good/bad I pay attention. In my dreams they told me they missed me so now idk if I should reach out to them or just let my dream be what it was, just a dream.

Omg!! Do you do dream interpretation? I have one! I’ve been dreaming about this person every single day. For months. Sexually. Only I’m awake.

Go!!

Quit dreaming about me lady
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    66yqo0snycoh.jpg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,030 Member
    Options
    I had a dream about someone that I love last night. I haven't spoken to them in months but they were in my dreams and I can't stop thinking about them. My dreams are kinda revealing to me so when I dream good/bad I pay attention. In my dreams they told me they missed me so now idk if I should reach out to them or just let my dream be what it was, just a dream.

Omg!! Do you do dream interpretation? I have one! I’ve been dreaming about this person every single day. For months. Sexually. Only I’m awake.

Go!!

This means you need get **** 🤷‍♀️

bd6f5ow2vj8a.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,030 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »

Go!!

NEVER!! And you can’t make me. 😏
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    66yqo0snycoh.jpg

Retirement plans
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    66yqo0snycoh.jpg

Retirement plans

stay safe, never know what's going on down there really

zluy8btvmlme.gif
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    not to weird or creep yall out but all my dreams have been about dead or hurt little animals so whats that mean

That hurt animals have been on your mind a lot lately

Was it you who @sweet_ermengarde posted about taking care of a bunny? If yes...then because it's taking up your awake time, it makes sense that it would also occupy you subconscious as that's one way our brains process what goes on during our waking hours, sometimes it seems funny because it's not as separated into the distinct "boxes" we are able to create while awake.

And if you aren't taking care of a bunny...you've just got some weird dreams 😜 (jk). I had a dream about Shitt's Creek last night and I finished the show like 2 months ago, lol, maybe I had it because I saw Dan Levy on Insta?
  • ghudson92
    Options

Go!!

This means you need get **** 🤷‍♀️

bd6f5ow2vj8a.gif

Lmao I felt this 😢😂
  • ghudson92
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »

Go!!

NEVER!! And you can’t make me. 😏

Well alright... but be gentle 😬😏
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Thinking about dropping some cash and fitting out a van to live in it. The ultimate gypsy move but it makes sense in a recession. I will park by the beach and hopefully not get arrested.

you might if it's a nude beach
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Thinking about dropping some cash and fitting out a van to live in it. The ultimate gypsy move but it makes sense in a recession. I will park by the beach and hopefully not get arrested.

i LOVE this idea like its a dream of mine to do this

• fstrickl
    Options

Oh my goodness, me too. Like sometimes I just want that Alexander Supertramp life (with some significant alterations -mainly the not dying/starving all the time). See ya society!
  • work2020again
    work2020again Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Sounds good.... I think i would go for acreage in Wyoming tho. I already got the beach.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options

Yeah, but would get kinda lonely and would need to find a van commune or something, would miss housemates. Still have work and uni tho...It’s really hard here now with everything closed. Like, I have the library for internet/and computer, uni+gym for showers but not at the moment. It’s illegal to be homeless but I can just lie to the government and say I live at a friend’s house. But think of all that money I’m burning by renting and it would totally be worth it. Even just for like 12-18 months!
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

Yeah, but would get kinda lonely and would need to find a van commune or something, would miss housemates. Still have work and uni tho...It’s really hard here now with everything closed. Like, I have the library for internet/and computer, uni+gym for showers but not at the moment. It’s illegal to be homeless but I can just lie to the government and say I live at a friend’s house. But think of all that money I’m burning by renting and it would totally be worth it. Even just for like 12-18 months!

this the second time refurbished conversion van communes have been brought up in less than a week, and i am really starting to think its a sign or something
  • fstrickl
    Options

mxyyqooh28cz.gif
    I’m here for it!

(Also it’s illegal to be homeless where you are?!?! This seems a cruel and a strange way to end homelessness).