• RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I want the Pretty Boy =)
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    A pretty boy cant protect you and is borderline gay
    A badass cant afford to buy you dinner or pay child support.

Go for somthing in between ladies

HAHHAHA This is great!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Of the two Id pick the badass for sure! But really... my heart belongs to nerds. :love:
  • skinnny1day
    Options
    I've dated both and like both. I like whatever fits their personality. My current boyfriend doesn't have any tattoos or piercings and I definitely wouldn't want him to. It just doesn't fit him. One of my ex's had 7-8 tattoos and all that jazz.

Moral of the story is: I'm not picky (in that department) :laugh:
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm... I guess I'm sh** out of luck because I don't really fit into either category! :sad:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I think that tattoos and harley's are probably the worst indicator of whether or not a person is a bad *kitten*. That's like assuming a person with a pocket protector is a genius.

You sure got that right!! Esp. since now every other guy in the throes of a midlife crisis has a Harley, and most of 'em of have tats too!! Neither is an "outlaw" thing for a man to have anymore. It's all gone mainstream. :grumble: (Says the old biker chick from back in the day...lol)

Preach on sister! I have watched this with friends and family, these imposters are disgusting. There are only three types of people that should be on Harley Davidsons: Veterans, Outlaws, and the Terminator. If you aren't out riding with other combat vets for that returned feeling of brotherhood and because you don't relate well to civilians, if your not smuggling meth up and down the highways and shooting it out with cops, and if you aren't here to kill Sara Connor, get of the bike.

Sorry buddy, I have been riding since 1974 and don't fit into any of your categories. However - i do work in the MC industry. LOL Maybe I am an outlaw?
  • Murphk323
    Options
    oh, come on. bad *kitten* all the way.
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    How about neither. I'll take a man who doesn't lie or cheat and who is themselves. Throw in some ambition and we have a winner lol!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    tattoo's yes but badass no. Prettyboy.. nooooo way!
    Genuine, funny and caring.. oh yeah I got him already! With tatto's just to make him perfect. lol
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    How about neither. I'll take a man who doesn't lie or cheat and who is themselves. Throw in some ambition and we have a winner lol!

DING DING DING!!!! WINNER!!! LOL :laugh:
  • Autumn15
    Options
    To definedfor me, I'd like a bit of inbetween...Rugged looks but a good heart!!! Tough when he needs to be but will get in the kitchen and cook beside you. Sense of humor a must!
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I find it endlessly entertaining when I hear about women who like the "bad boys" getting hurt by them in the end, because they turn out to be the jerks they appeared to be in the first place.

1) See a "bad boy"
    2) Be all excited about dating a "bad boy"
    3) Find out he truly IS a "bad boy" and cry about it
    4) Repeat.

Endlessly entertaining.
  • dannylives
    Options
    Can someone please look at my photos and tell me if I'm a pretty boy or a badass, please?
  • Wingmistress
    Options

DING DING DING!!!! WINNER!!! LOL :laugh:

LOL! I'm a smart cookie!!! (and have had enough of the bad boys or pretty boys who are too vein to notice anything but themselves).
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I want a bad *kitten* with the heart of a pretty boy.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Both!!! one for each side lol

One in front and one in back?!?! Yes please! :wink:
  • dannylives
    Options
    No ones looked at my photos and told me of Im a pretty boy or a badass yet. Someone please tell me!
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I got a badass looking sweetheart. He's a Retired US Marine who could still kick some serious *kitten*, but he's the most patient and loving man I've ever met. To see him with our son just makes me heart swell. Oh and he loves cats. :laugh:
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Badass with a sweet side .thats what I have
  • Autumn15
    Options
    A pretty boy cant protect you and is borderline gay
    A badass cant afford to buy you dinner or pay child support.

Go for somthing in between ladies

LOL "LIKE"