Anyone on their last 15 lbs?

Options
Hello there ..
I need to lose my last 15 lbs to reach my first goal.
I’m a shorty , 5’2” and I’m at 145 lbs right now. Once I reach 130 I might go further to 120.
I have only 3 active and supportive friends in here and I would like more! Specially if you like to chat every once in a while , like/comment status.
I have a streak of 305 days, and I’ve been in mfp since 2012. Apparently I can’t do it without it haha
Please add me , I’m Mexican, I also speak Spanish.
💗

Replies

• AK121730
    AK121730 Posts: 41 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Hey. I have 15 lbs to go too. How are you doing with your current goal? Any tips? Have a great night
  • meharmahshahid
    meharmahshahid Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Same here🥰 I also have exactly 15 lb to lose left.
  • YellowD0gs
    YellowD0gs Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 12-15ish range, and have been since, ugh, late May. The first 30 pounds were easy compared to this. But I'm still working on it.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" and about 10-15 from my goal weight
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    AK121730 wrote: »
    Hey. I have 15 lbs to go too. How are you doing with your current goal? Any tips? Have a great night

I’m doing good and feeling great as well. It’s just amazing when all your clothes start to fit

I’m just counting calories , eat 1100-1200 .. and light exercise as walking 5-6 days a week.

How about you ?
  • ElizaRoche
    Options
    YellowD0gs wrote: »
    I'm in the 12-15ish range, and have been since, ugh, late May. The first 30 pounds were easy compared to this. But I'm still working on it.

Gets harder the closer you get to your goal ,, that’s for sure
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I have about 12-14lbs left to go to my goal of 165lbs. I started at 195lbs so I have done just over half/ nearly two thirds (depending on when I weigh myself). However, I seem to have been at more or less this level for the last few weeks... Hopefully I shall get below the "10lbs to go" boundary soon.
  • ElizaRoche
    Options
    Good luck everyone ❣️
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hey chica, I’m 5’3” and currently 145-146 lb, trying to lose about 10 more lb, maybe up to 15. I’ve lost about 60 lb, but only about 8.5 lb lost in the last 6 months (out of 15 months). But I’ve been tracking for a long time, I think my login streak is over 430-something. Add me if you like.
  • larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Im almost there, 147 lbs down with maybe 18 to go
  • atty2de
    atty2de Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started August 6

SW 150
    CW 144.8
    GW 143.4 and when I hut that my new goal will be 137. Baby steps.

I am 5’2” and have not been over my calorie allotment on any day. 5 days a week I walk between 4.2 and 4.5 miles. Daily weight loss has not been consistent (I spiked the other day but it came back down) but I’m not giving up.
  • atty2de
    atty2de Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    SW 150
    CW 144.4
    GW 143.4 and when I hut that my new goal will be 137. Baby steps

Since I posted 2 days ago I spiked but as of today I’m down again. I really, truly believe walking and logging has been the trick.