What is the craziest thing that you have done that you are willing to admit on here?

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    RAinWA wrote: »
    I took an on-line poll once and lied on every answer

t4pwd62whilz.gif
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    I'm pretty sure that I've used up all of my good stories.
  • jmakleanaddo
    jmakleanaddo Posts: 101 Member
    I rather not

kf0smkdgi9a0.gif

Lol that bad huh?

Yes.

Yikes....

You sir are literally the only one even remotely surprised by this revelation.

Nice to meet you too lol
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    I have broken almost every metacarpal in both hands and a carpal in my right hand in altercations with other people because I thought they were treating someone else inappropriately. The second to last time I was CPR re-certified I had broken my 4th and 5th the day before and since I had already scheduled it I did not want to miss my re-certification so I didn't go to the doctors.
  • jmakleanaddo
    once i went to this hotel in the mountains to help fight my writers block and i brought my wife and kid but she was being a real *kitten* and all the ghosts agreed so i got super mad and ending up chasing her off like it was DRAMA but anyways i froze to death after that

What an original story....Cant help but feel like ive heard this one before though...hmmm
  • jmakleanaddo
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    When I was in high school I used to spend the night with my BFF and we'd sneak out while her father was watching the late news. It was a two story house. One of us kicked the curtain rod off and the curtain was swinging down in front of the living room window. Her father hit the roof and that was the end of that. I wouldn't dare tell the craziest secrets. Six degrees of separation is more like one or two these days.

Smart woman
  • jmakleanaddo
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    What is the craziest thing that you have done that you are willing to admit on here?

On here, on here...

I touched an electric fence (on purpose) before, and ripped the *kitten* out of my pants trying to climb over barbed wire

Now this story is one for the dinner table.
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    remember that whole TP shortage thing a while back?

that was me

The rudest.
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    another time i was having trouble with my boyfriend and had huge family problems so i went on vacation to visit this commune in sweden and everyone was really nice and i won the prettiest girl contest and my friends all died so i ended up just deciding to live there forever 🌺🌸🌼🌷🌼🌸🌺🌻🌹🌷

I’ve still not seen this 😔
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    I'd need my own thread... 😉
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Ooo, and this one time, at band camp I ended up in treble. Too much sax and violins so I was gone with the woodwinds. :p
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Craziest Thing?

Dallas, Texas
    Dealy Plaza

November of ‘63

I reckon that I’ve said enough.....

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    I have broken almost every metacarpal in both hands and a carpal in my right hand in altercations with other people because I thought they were treating someone else inappropriately. The second to last time I was CPR re-certified I had broken my 4th and 5th the day before and since I had already scheduled it I did not want to miss my re-certification so I didn't go to the doctors.

You may want to refrain from punching anything other than air with those brittle hands......throwing elbows is effective and may suit you better.....😉
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    another time i was having trouble with my boyfriend and had huge family problems so i went on vacation to visit this commune in sweden and everyone was really nice and i won the prettiest girl contest and my friends all died so i ended up just deciding to live there forever 🌺🌸🌼🌷🌼🌸🌺🌻🌹🌷

I’ve still not seen this 😔

Considering your profile name @_DisasterDoll_ this is mandatory...at least twice. So good!
  • CassieYeah
    CassieYeah Posts: 5 Member
    One time my friends and I snuck out of our dorm through the window. We were on the third floor. Getting beck up was interesting....
  • accio_doughnuts
    accio_doughnuts Posts: 88 Member
    I moved 4 times in a year once. That was fun!