I finally made my own Turkey Egg/Spring Rolls!

Options
shorerider
shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
I read the recipe months ago for home made turkey rolls but never got around to making them. Since I've been eating WAAAAAYYYY too many real egg rolls lately, I figured I better find an alternative, so I made my own.

I used turkey burgers chopped up (the only turkey I had in the house), a little soy sauce, some red and green bell peppers, onions, garlic powder, and ground ginger. I made 1 with an egg roll wrapper and 3 with spring rolls wrappers. I fried them--which if you use the spring rolls wrappers you don't have to do. Anyway, they were delicious--DH even ate some! I don't remember who posted the original recipe but thanks for the idea!

Replies

• shorerider
    Options
    I read the recipe months ago for home made turkey rolls but never got around to making them. Since I've been eating WAAAAAYYYY too many real egg rolls lately, I figured I better find an alternative, so I made my own.

I used turkey burgers chopped up (the only turkey I had in the house), a little soy sauce, some red and green bell peppers, onions, garlic powder, and ground ginger. I made 1 with an egg roll wrapper and 3 with spring rolls wrappers. I fried them--which if you use the spring rolls wrappers you don't have to do. Anyway, they were delicious--DH even ate some! I don't remember who posted the original recipe but thanks for the idea!
  • shorerider
    Options
    Forgot about the cabbage--I put shredded cabbage in there, too