Starting again

Options
I need to lose weight to avoid becoming diabetic. An accountability buddy would really help me.

Replies

• work2020again
    work2020again Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • Erswim10
    Erswim10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • WalkAwayRenee86
    WalkAwayRenee86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Erswim10 wrote: »
    Thanks, but I don’t know how to add friends.

• Erswim10
    Erswim10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Erswim10 wrote: »
    Thanks, but I don’t know how to add friends.

Just sent you a friend request!
  • Pastor_Quill
    Pastor_Quill Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have been a yo-yo with my weight most of my life. I was a chubby kid, then a fit teenager, and then fat then fit, fat then fit, fat.... I have no in between. When I get I shape, I will go over the top and be me a runner, which I hate. Then when I start gaining weight, I spiral into eating away my depression and quit weighing myself until I gain 100 lbs, no exaggeration. I know I need a lifestyle change, but struggling with anxiety and depression most of my life, food doesn’t judge.
  • laianna22
    laianna22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. I always end up gaining more than I lost over time. We can do this !!!
  • WalkAwayRenee86
    Options
    laianna22 wrote: »
    I am the same way. I always end up gaining more than I lost over time. We can do this !!!
    Yes, we can and we will!

• WalkAwayRenee86
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have been a yo-yo with my weight most of my life. I was a chubby kid, then a fit teenager, and then fat then fit, fat then fit, fat.... I have no in between. When I get I shape, I will go over the top and be me a runner, which I hate. Then when I start gaining weight, I spiral into eating away my depression and quit weighing myself until I gain 100 lbs, no exaggeration. I know I need a lifestyle change, but struggling with anxiety and depression most of my life, food doesn’t judge.

I have always had a weight problem. Unlike you, my weight loss periods have been few and only minimal success. Food is my “go to” when I’m feeling anxious or depressed. I’m hoping with the support of like-minded friends, we can encourage each other to stay the course to be healthy and be satisfied with less than perfect results.