Active, supportive friends needed!

Options
I’m 37 and I have 35 lbs to lose. I have high cholesterol (largely genetic) and hypoglycemia. I am doing insanity (again — it gives me amazing results), yoga, jogging, spinning, and swimming my way to fitness. I’m looking for friends at any level because I have like two people on my list who still actually use the app. Lol. Would love to exchange comments & likes and motivate each other to come on and log every day! ☺️❤️

Replies

• Warpig2317
    Warpig2317 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Totally down. I log on a few times a day and love to chat!
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on regularly, though my interaction/activity fluctuates a bit with my schedule since I'm in grad school and working. 35, maintaining but looking to lose the last 10lb of vanity weight. I like dessert and alcohol enough that it's a battle, though.

I lift 4x/week. Usually I also run but I have had to scale back because I overdid the cardio during lockdown and mildly damaged a foot. So now I use the elliptical. I always say I'm going to do more flexibility and mobility work, but I never do... :#
  • LegionOfZoom
    LegionOfZoom Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose at least 40 pounds. Let me know if I can help at all.
  • FindingShan
    FindingShan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for active supportive friends! I also love to cheer on others. Anyone that likes to cheer and be cheered or supported add me, please!! I have a long way to go so I am trying not to get discouraged. Let's do this!!
  • Sprinlyn
    Sprinlyn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’d like to start yoga or insanity. I’m a hiker. I go at least once a week. I need exercise for the rest of my body because I’m going to be disproportionate with amazing legs and noodle arms lol
  • MelBFit40
    MelBFit40 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sprinlyn wrote: »
    I’d like to start yoga or insanity. I’m a hiker. I go at least once a week. I need exercise for the rest of my body because I’m going to be disproportionate with amazing legs and noodle arms lol

Lol! I love hiking but it doesn’t work me out hard enough. Then again it’s all flat in my area.

Insanity is awesome, or try 10 rounds On Beachbody. It’s a boxing program and really fun. Swimming and rowing are great for arms as well!
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    As long as you log at times , food diary is open and don't mind supporting back , and actually need real fitness friends versus just clicking a like button , I am in. Either way you are going to do great and best of luck.
  • MelBFit40
    MelBFit40 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    As long as you log at times , food diary is open and don't mind supporting back , and actually need real fitness friends versus just clicking a like button , I am in. Either way you are going to do great and best of luck.

I do get on daily and interact. I’m working p/t, starting a business, and homeschooling my daughter, and my husband works full time. So I’m super busy and won’t spend hours commenting and messaging. But I will usually respond and interact with posts daily. I do have an open diary and I’m super nosy and will totally read yours if yours is open too. Lol. I’m going to add you, feel free to decline, and no hard feelings. 😊