Morbidly Obese Crew( 300 and Up) Lets Unite

Replies

• Pastor_Quill
    Pastor_Quill Posts: 6 Member
    Hello! My struggle is the Yo-Yo life. Get motivated and lose weight... quit being motivated, quit weighing, gain 100 pounds. My heaviest weight is 365. This time when I started I only made it to 315. Started on August 1st, I’m down to 275.
  • Farnorthfarmer
    Farnorthfarmer Posts: 10 Member
    Starting out again after getting back up to 336lbs *was down to 306* and had a heart attack a week ago. Looking to get my weight back under control so I can be around for my kids and future grand kids. Will be adding everyone as friends over the next couple days if that is ok. Definitely motivated to lose it this time around..
  • ZhivagosGirl
    ZhivagosGirl Posts: 161 Member
    Hi,

I've just started posting again since 2017. Lost 70 lbs and then proceeded to gain 100 back. Now I'm a week removed from my highest weight ever (324). My ultimate goal is to be under 200, closest I've ever gotten was 212. Anyway - stats are as follows:
    Height: 5'10"
    Starting weight: 324 (9/1/20)
    Current weight: 319.8 (9/9/20)
    Current loss: 4.2 lbs (9/9/20)
    September goal: Getting my wedding ring on without jamming it on. Or loss of circulation. ;)
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    I will add you
    I’m scott and am losing weight now. I weighed in at 329 on 8/18.
  • stvnmrtn86
    stvnmrtn86 Posts: 3 Member
    Yes, this. I started at 450 pounds, two weeks back. Would love some like minded folks to crush goals with!

SW: 450
    CW: 443.4
    GW: 220
  • kitkhadi
    kitkhadi Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone!
    Im 26 years old & currently at 334lbs been in the 300s for 2 years now and not digging it anymore, I’m on a journey to just be happy again & would love to make some friends..if you want to add me.. feel free too 😊
  • roarkesdrift
    roarkesdrift Posts: 37 Member
    Hey Y'all!

I'm 23 and I'm currently 309 lbs with the usual fluctuation after the weekend(was 307 saturday morning). I've ballooned to 300+ since covid started and finally started to change about 6 weeks ago when I was 325. I've been doing keto and lifting 5-6 times a week and keeping to about 2000-2100 cal a day. It's been working pretty well for me so far so I plan to keep going steady until 250 before really making any adjustments.
  • Steelkid
    Steelkid Posts: 74 Member
    Steelkid wrote: »
    Highest weight was 570 in August 2009. Lowest weight was 369 in December 2010 and July 2011. Bouncing between 410 and 470 for the last 9 years. I was 467 last July. I'm currently 396. What has been different since July 2019?

Consistency. I'm not even exercising. I'll start somewhere around 380. What do I do differently? I found a way of eating that I don't have to think about. Protein, lettuce, cabbage, green beans, Atkins protein bars, and water. Ill have the occasional trip to McDonald's or Sonic, but that's it. I know how I looked at 369, so 300 with muscle is the goal. I'm 96 lbs away from my goal. Not to see a 4 at the beginning of my weight was such an emotional milestone after 9 years. Finally, finally, finally, I have the right mindset. I don't take this for granted like I did 9 years ago. Going to enjoy a nice bbq for Labor Day and go right back to what I'm doing. 370 by year's end is more than obtainable. It's realistic. If I do better, great, but hit that mark first.

You're 415, so 16 lbs away from being in the 300s. Focus on just that right now, 399. You're close. Keep going. Just keep going. Diet is 85% of losing weight. Increase that water, cut those carbs, focus on good protein, and watch that weight come off.

i want to pick your brain so bad ...but I have a question ... what kept you sane and in the fight at your highest weight? for me its been hospital visits and thought of dying forces me to get up and fight

570 at age 24, barely able to walk, not having a life. Trust me, it seemed like a loooooong way from 399, but my support system never quit on me. We all have choices, we do it or we don't. It's really that simple.
  • stormdancer4
    stormdancer4 Posts: 20 Member
    HW 444lb
    SW 399
    CW 339
    GW 199

Post op Cushings syndrome
    it's a long road but worth travelling. Company would be good