Morbidly Obese Crew( 300 and Up) Lets Unite

Options
Looking for two types of people to unite and connect with

One who WAS 300 + and are losing or have lost the weight

2. People who are currently 300+ and are motivated or need to be motivated to lose the weight

Send me a request... I'm 415 and have been in 400s for 10 years now... I'm ready to take control and destroy my demons

Replies

• 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,467 Member
    Options
    I didn’t quite make it to 300 lbs. You might want to try the search feature to find the Larger Losers group. It’s pretty good. Think you have to ask to join but they’ll be glad to here from you. If my computer skill were better I’d give the link.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,467 Member
    Options
    Ack. Hear. Edit function not working.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    This recent thread might be helpful/encouraging: :)

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10803131/anyone-over-400lbs#latest

Here's a link to the group @88olds referenced (I think):

MFP Larger Losers:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers
  • Sara628588
    Sara628588 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I started at 314, about 2lbs down so far.........many many more to go. Happy to join you on the long journey
  • Sara628588
    Options
    SO............ how's everyone doing?
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad this popped up for me today. I started a couple of weeks ago, motivated by my Disney trip in February. I do feel like I need encouragement and accountability, because it's not going to get any easier for me.

5'6", 33 years old

HW 416.6

CW 404.4

GW 175 (obviously not gonna hit this by February but it's my ultimate goal)
  • franniek37
    franniek37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I’m back to MFP to help me stay accountable. Last year I was at 325 was prescribe Adipex, lost 50 pounds. Then changed jobs, and my new location was right behind my nemesis, McDonalds. Today I am at 332. I am determined to work hard and get back to healthy and happy.
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Restarting (again) at three fifty. I'll add ya, even though you're a Vikings fan, or appear to be based on your pic. lol.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    So sweet. Wish you all the best.
  • tyrantduck
    Options
    We got this, guys! Keep up your good work, try not to get discouraged, and if you ever need some extra support just come here and ask!
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    So I was here before. I did really well and got down to around 260. Then I met a guy on here, fell for him and moved across country to be with and we all know what love can do so I'm back. Gotta get healthier to be with him as long as possible.

HW: 374
    CW: 368.2
    GW: 200 for now

Everyone feel free to add.
  • Sara628588
    Options
    Owlie45 wrote: »
    So I was here before. I did really well and got down to around 260. Then I met a guy on here, fell for him and moved across country to be with and we all know what love can do so I'm back. Gotta get healthier to be with him as long as possible.

Such a cute story! And nice target reason too. Good luck to you

I had a good evening at work - avoided all temptation apart from 2 biscuits. Trust me - thats good!!
  • tyrantduck
    Options
    How's everyone doing this week? I had a cheat day Sunday because it was so hot, all I wanted was ice cream. I think I ate half of a half-gallon carton. Basically after that just said f*** it and ate whatever. Been paying for it since then... but had a decent day today at least!