121-ish pounds gone (pic)

Options
124»

Replies

• leehenryfox
    leehenryfox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! If I hadn't seen so many positive photos, I'd swear everybody was spending their evenings on PhotoShop! Congratulations and keep it up!
  • Mikkaelaa
    Mikkaelaa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    wooow
    great tattoo
    i promised myself one when i achieve my goal
    such an inspiration :)
    ty
  • Wanting2BSkinny
    Options
    Now that's a transformation!!! You look absolutely fabulous. I've been thinking of getting the kettleworx program but hadn't really decided for sure until now. If that's the results I'm going to get, then I'm ordering ASAP!!! :)
  • Clairereynard
    Options
    You look amazing !!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WOWZA, you look AMAZING and must feel amazing. Congrats on the fab loss and thanks for the inspiration!
  • BigMike915
    BigMike915 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Tremendous change. Your hard work has paid off, you look great. I like the tattoo also.
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You should take a closeup of your tattoo...it's very intriguing, as is your success story, brava!
  • anniecannie
    Options
    Good job!
  • BetsyC23
    Options
    I have been sitting here reading posts for a while. Your pics reminded me that what I need to do is get up and go get on the treadmill. And I love the body art.
  • Nicolasina
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success :)
  • tinkytootie
    tinkytootie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look amazing!!!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Dayum, nice work!! Well done!!
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! I'm having a hard time losing more than 5 pounds. . so I really admire your work.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Very nice. You worked hard.:flowerforyou:
  • ShapingAgnes
    ShapingAgnes Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    HELL YES!! You look Awesome!!! I always said if I lost some weight id walk around in public naked!! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!