Calling all active-duty, veterans, and really motivated depe

Options
13»

Replies

• Kaycurrier
    Options
    Army wife here, my husband (grunt0321) is in the National Guard now after serving in the Marine Corps. for over 11 years. Miss active duty life mostly becuse of the friends we made, hoping to built tose relationships here. We have 4 kids, one is a deployment (aftermath) baby, lol, from his most recent tour.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Ok, my laptop is being super-slow, looks like the last 1/8-1/10th is getting cut-off and the names are SUPER SMALL because 60+ lines are needed. It's a work in progress. Will post link once it's presentable.
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hey there! is it too late to join? I'm an Army Wife of 6 years and an AF sister, my hubby just celebrated (well, I'm not sure that's the right word lol) his 12 year Army-versary. I'm getting re-motivated. I've been in a plateau for 5 months (barf!) but after a visit to the nutritionist today I'm hoping it won't last much longer! I'm a SAHM to our 2 and 4 year old boys and we're currently waiting to hear if another deployment (will be 4 for me, 6 for him) is lurking in a few months. I was skinny when we got married, and then joined him in Germany for a year, and then had 2 boys...so it's been awhile since I've seen skinny lol
  • rufflestx
    Options
    how does one join a group on MFP, I am a Veteran of the ARMY, 2 of my 3 children are ARMY. I lived near or on bases most of my adult life. is there a special section of groups??
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    eates & rufflestx: I'll try to work you both in. I think I've got the background set and the size. Going to try 5 columns with less names to get the text a bit larger and more distinct.
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    Ok... for those listed, please feel free to copy and reuse:

MFPUSMC-1-1-2.jpg

I will not be making anymore changes unless ***PM'd*** and it will have to wait a bit until there are enough or at least a month or two has passed. This has taken the better part of my day, so that'll be all for now. Thanks all and goodnight :)

(edited to add: to see the actual code, just quote it, copy and paste to your signature)
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    Swimgoddess,
    thank you so much for working so hard on our banner.
    I feel that integrated every branch well and it is beyond creative!
    We love you and thanx again for all your hard work!
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    I feel like the only one here lol
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Army AD 6yrs 90-96

Am I too late?
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm late.

15 years Active Duty AF, 5 years NV Air Guard AGR, currently Air Force Reserves AGR.