1100 calories over goal today

Options
1100 calories over my goal today. Wow. Worst day yet. No more to eat tonight and I'll start over tomorrow and do better...

Replies

• callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    remember tomorrow is a new day.. I try to remember this is a life style change not just a diet.. so I pick myself up and start again in the morning..
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    relax, you tripped...it happens to all of us. the key is to double your efforts tomorrow.
  • han38
    Options
    These things happen. Don't beat yourself up. Tomorrow is another day!
  • kbrown1171
    Options
    The key is getting back on track - we all fall off once in a while. Good luck!!
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm the grand scheme of thing 1100 calories is 1/3 lb...actually less than that because you also have a deficit built in. Tomorrow's a new day, just do better tomorrow & don't dwell on today!
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I don't know what time it is where you are, but if it's anything like the time in California -- there's still plenty of time to go out and burn off 500+ calories.
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    you should make your diary public...that way i can get my nosy fix of the day :D

its cool. tomorrow starts again soon enough!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Been there. Start over from right now. Mistakes are allowed. Giving up isn't.
  • Dahamac
    Dahamac Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    We all make mistakes. Wisdom comes by learning what to do to prevent the same mistake in the future.

Tomorrow is a fresh start. Make the most of tomorrow and take only the best from today. You will be victorious if you persevere.

Grace be with you!
  • prototype35
    Options
    Time to start running....