• iMagoiMago Member Posts: 8,267 Member Member Posts: 8,267 Member
    heyyyyy

it aint a queen size bed unless youre in it too
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,849 Member Member Posts: 1,849 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    heyyyyy

it aint a queen size bed unless youre in it too

But what if she’s a twin too
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 6,587 Member Member Posts: 6,587 Member
    HY,YY

My mom forgot to ask for rent this month so dinner is on me this time. You're welcome.
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 25,073 Member Member Posts: 25,073 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    HYYY,
    Leaving this for the little lady who stole my heart (okay....it’s @PaperDoll_ )

💕

Thanks 🤗 You’re the sweetest! 💕
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,022 Member Member Posts: 2,022 Member
    HY,YY

My mom forgot to ask for rent this month so dinner is on me this time. You're welcome.

Ohhhh...McDonald's?
    heyu,

i hope the next time you pick up a chocolate chip cookie and take a bite it turns out to be raisins
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member
    heyu,

i hope the next time you pick up a chocolate chip cookie and take a bite it turns out to be raisins

Ancient curses of the highest order
  • sweet_ermengardesweet_ermengarde Member Posts: 1,277 Member Member Posts: 1,277 Member
    heyu,

one time i was mad at my kids so i made brownies with raisins and didn’t tell them about the raisins
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member
    heyu,

one time i was mad at my kids so i made brownies with raisins and didn’t tell them about the raisins

I’m never crossing either of you, sweet mercy that’s evil
  • will_it_go_round_in_circleswill_it_go_round_in_circles Member Posts: 693 Member Member Posts: 693 Member
    heyu,

TF I did to you?
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,022 Member Member Posts: 2,022 Member
    hey you, you're the lettuce to my keto burger
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,052 Member Member Posts: 2,052 Member
    Hey you,

I can’t believe how much you sucked lastnight on dancing with the stars.

Still love you cause BSB forever.
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,352 Member Member Posts: 3,352 Member
    Hey you, yes you....

I'LL *kitten* MISS YOU!!
  • fstricklfstrickl Member Posts: 746 Member Member Posts: 746 Member
    HY,YY! I’m proud of you for making this decision and it IS something to be proud of.
    heyo,

It’s not just a gaming system, you can watch your makeup vids too. Realistically it’s our PS5, you said I’ve been going out too much anyway. This way I’ll stay home.
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,485 Member Member Posts: 1,485 Member
    heyo,

It’s not just a gaming system, you can watch your makeup vids too. Realistically it’s our PS5, you said I’ve been going out too much anyway. This way I’ll stay home.

BUT I WANTED THE XBOX X AND DISNEY PLUS!
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 25,073 Member Member Posts: 25,073 Member
    Hey you

Where you hiding? 🤔
    heyo,

I’m gonna use this
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,749 Member Member Posts: 8,749 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Hey you

Where you hiding? 🤔

🙋🏻‍♀️