Options
    Let the fitness journey begin...
    52syf5x5hhnw.jpeg

Welcome šŸ˜Š best of luck.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    3zj5sqx0d3th.jpeg

Did this makeup look a few days ago and I'm really happy with it. I'm just sad that I did it at night and there was obviously no sunlight so trying to get this picture to not look orange was a struggle.

KtmpdN4.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    3zj5sqx0d3th.jpeg

Did this makeup look a few days ago and I'm really happy with it. I'm just sad that I did it at night and there was obviously no sunlight so trying to get this picture to not look orange was a struggle.

z5esftatkli9.gif
    šŸ˜ love the look!
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: Ā»
    3zj5sqx0d3th.jpeg

KtmpdN4.gif
    MelG7777 wrote: Ā»
    3zj5sqx0d3th.jpeg

z5esftatkli9.gif
    šŸ˜ love the look!

8w2vf7g8s25h.gif
  • Cards_Man
    Cards_Man Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    3zj5sqx0d3th.jpeg

Looks fantastic!!!
  • Cards_Man
    Cards_Man Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Let the fitness journey begin...
    52syf5x5hhnw.jpeg

You got this!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    3zj5sqx0d3th.jpeg

Adore!!
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    dalvcueodf17.jpg
    The hair is getting longer and I don't know what to do with it. Operation Man Bun is in the awkward stage...

I know this face. šŸ˜Š
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    90t5qylu00zd.jpg

Those slippers! :D

Yes. Where are you looking?
  • Yoshiboobs
    Options
    3zj5sqx0d3th.jpeg

Looks fantastic!!!
    Vikka_V wrote: Ā»
    3zj5sqx0d3th.jpeg

Adore!!

9pfny8ngb835.gif
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    3zj5sqx0d3th.jpeg

i just saw this šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

i wanna copy that lip with the two colors ā™„ļø
  • Yoshiboobs
    Options
    3zj5sqx0d3th.jpeg

šŸ„° I don't know how real life functional it is but I'm obsessed with with iridescent colors and electric green.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    3zj5sqx0d3th.jpeg

šŸ„° I don't know how real life functional it is but I'm obsessed with with iridescent colors and electric green.

i like the iridescent edge too so much ā™„ļø like iā€™m going to sit down and go thru my palettes and see if i can do sunset colors like that
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    bjks53na7q4z.jpg

WHOA! I must say, this is a beautiful pic of a beautiful woman with an enchantingly beautiful smile!And I just love the flower outfit and color you are wearing.