Masks

Options
Andeelynn45
Andeelynn45 Posts: 29 Member
edited September 2020 in Chit-Chat
Not only do masks Irk me but what's worse is seeing used masks on parking lot ..

Staff Note:
We are locking this thread and hoping to also make it clear that we really hope our US members are following public health guidelines and wearing a mask when out in public.

Whether or not we should be wearing masks in public settings is not up for debate in our community during this global pandemic. If you are choosing not to wear a mask in recommend situation you may not promote it here.

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    only thing i hate worse is a new mask being left on the ground too

https://youtu.be/ox-0NusoIAA
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,650 Member
    Options
    Say mask debate 10 times really fast

I was gonna add the sofa king we todd did joke but it really doesn't make sense in an actual sentence and that bugs me!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    cppeace wrote: »
    Masks are basically useless. This whole situation is government overreach. People like to mention how surgeons use them. There's actually been a study done, showing that when surgeons didn't use them patients got less infections. Masks are BS. Places legit letting prisoners out but mandating masks for the general public? Yeah, I have not and will not wear a mask.

I'd say something but I don't want to go to mfp jail. I'm still upset about the nextdoor app.

I WILL say you don't wear a mask for yourself. You do it to protect others. Whether you believe it does or not.

Sorry but no, I will not make myself dizzy from lack of fresh air for others. I also will not set myself on fire to keep you warm. You wear a mask if you wish to. That's why freedom is so great. You can choose how and what risks you are willing to take.
    Have a great day :)
  • cppeace
    Options
    harper16 wrote: »
    Masks are basically useless. This whole situation is government overreach. People like to mention how surgeons use them. There's actually been a study done, showing that when surgeons didn't use them patients got less infections. Masks are BS. Places legit letting prisoners out but mandating masks for the general public? Yeah, I have not and will not wear a mask.

Site your source to that study.

When I get off work I will dig up the study. I was surprised when I came across it but facts are facts.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

I'd say something but I don't want to go to mfp jail. I'm still upset about the nextdoor app.

I WILL say you don't wear a mask for yourself. You do it to protect others. Whether you believe it does or not.

Sorry but no, I will not make myself dizzy from lack of fresh air for others. I also will not set myself on fire to keep you warm. You wear a mask if you wish to. That's why freedom is so great. You can choose how and what risks you are willing to take.

I hope you make it--and your loved ones too.

I hope you do as well. If you're masking make sure the mask is a fresh one every time. Staph infections are going through the roof right now from people reusing and wearing dirty masks.

No worries about me--I'm a very careful person. Also, it only takes a minute to spray a mask with disinfectant and put it out in the sun to dry.
  • cppeace
    Options

You heard it here first, folks!
    Wearing a face mask over your face holes is as terrible as setting yourself on fire.
    Stay tuned for more MFP news....

If I pass out from wearing one and hit my head because people are living fear instead of free then yes I will be as dead as setting myself on fire. Such a clever fellow. Congrats lol
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,650 Member
    Options
    I dunno why I expected to find carbs here but I’m still disappointed

Sugar is masking as carbs?
This discussion has been closed.