• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Wait.

Cat videos ?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    GUYS guys guys when u think about it, aren’t we all metaphorically wearing masks anyways? i mean when was the last time u were just being yourself out in public without using social etiquette as a coping skill?

hi how are u

i am fine

we all wearing masks and the real distance between us cant even be measured increments of 6 feet

I love it when asked "How are you?"

This question should always be viewed as an invitation to rant.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    GUYS guys guys when u think about it, aren’t we all metaphorically wearing masks anyways? i mean when was the last time u were just being yourself out in public without using social etiquette as a coping skill?

hi how are u

i am fine

we all wearing masks and the real distance between us cant even be measured increments of 6 feet

tbf the whole covid19 mask/no mask argument is silly at this point isn't it?

i mean, as we all remember im sure, every anti-masker who refused to wear one died months ago.

didnt we all kind of die a few months back, figuratively speaking?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    cppeace wrote: »
    Here is a cnn article when they were saying to stop buying masks and that normal people who touch their face often ( which yeah everyone I've seen wearing them has touched their mask) could be more likely to get sick. https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/02/health/surgeon-general-coronavirus-masks-risk-trnd/index.html
    You should actually stop trying to justify your not wearing a mask with cherry picked info. It's not rocket science. The less one is exposed to any virus, the less the risk. Wearing masks by people REDUCE the risk. Look at Singapore. A tight little island with lots of people surrounding each other. But they all took precautions. What was their COVID infection rate?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

A better reply is:

Masks are a pain in the *kitten * & I simply don't feel like wearing one.

That, I completely understand and agree with.

I still wear the *kitten* just to protect old folks and those with risk factors.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

hi how are u

i am fine

i mean, as we all remember im sure, every anti-masker who refused to wear one died months ago.

Okay so why couldn’t the skeleton cross the road?

Cause he didn’t have the guts
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

hi how are u

i am fine

the plague carts were the worst
    like bro, i'm just trying to get to work cmon move over to the shoulder
  • ermengarde22
    Options

hi how are u

i am fine

It’s been years for some of us

I ALREADY MADE THIS JOKE YOU NEED TO REFRESH YOUR BROWSER
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

hi how are u

i am fine

It’s been years for some of us

I ALREADY MADE THIS JOKE YOU NEED TO REFRESH YOUR BROWSER

Okay I’ll edit my joke hang on
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    My dog always has a mask on, she doesn't complain. She even sleeps with it on. See the tan part of her face? No complaints from her yet, though I have caught her trying to it poo while wearing it a few times . . .

evakgb03rzea.jpg
  • ermengarde22
    Options

hi how are u

i am fine

i just put some posies in my pocket to cover the stench of the dead
  • Motorsheen
    Options

hi how are u

i am fine

Plus they take all of the best parking at Northgate Mall.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    cppeace wrote: »
    Here is the study about surgeons not wearing masks. It is found other places in greater detail as well. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1853618/

But in that same article, there is a link to a covid specific/ mask article with an entirely different outcome.

I was also a bit disappointed in your article; I was hoping there might have been a link available to a Rick Astley video.

It was also specific to the OR, which is environmentally a far-cry from like...Target.

I actually put together a long and well-though out reply then I remembered that this is the internet so I deleted it and I'm going to find some cat videos

Hahaha, cats!! They're great

*sigh* I miss taking the time to walk in Target. There's so many things I end up buying when I only went there for one thing. :)
  • Motorsheen
    edited September 2020
    Options

hi how are u

i am fine

I feel like it's been years for some of us.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

hi how are u

i am fine

hi how are u

i am fine

You're on a roll rn. 😂😂😂
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

hi how are u

i am fine

I feel like it's been years for some of us.

omg smdh *kitten*!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    I have been in the operating room observing surgeries multiple times. I have never seen the surgeon, the nurses, or any of the staff not wearing masks or gloves. An aseptic field is vital to prevent surgical infections in patients. I have been in rooms with C Diff patients and we would always, always gown up, glove up, wear masks and a face shield. Also gowned up, masked up, gloved up when working with HIV positive patients or those with Hepatitis. Masks offer protection. Yes, a mask is uncomfortable to wear and muffles your voice. Having seen patients on a ventilator in medically induced coma, I know that a mask is much easier to handle. You can take it off, clean it, go about your business despite the pandemic.

Ohhhhhhh, stop it with your real world antecdotes!

Geez!

:)
This discussion has been closed.