Shrinking Tigers Hidden Skinnies September Tribal Challenge

Options

Replies

• Mirella9
    Options
    My weight is 130 lbs. So...I started this challenge at 130 and I'm still at 130. I will check in tomorrow with my info for today.
  • Mirella9
    Options
    Jennifer- where can I look for this week's challenge exercises? I'd like to see both the Bushman AND the pygmy.
    Sorry to bother you about it....I'm still getting the hang of this.
  • Mirella9
    Options
    Nevermind...I found the exercises...they are on the blog link that you posted that said "any questions about exercises, check here!" lol! Thanks anyway!
  • Mirella9
    Options
    Sept 5 Monday
    Mirella9:
    Calories - yes
    Water - yes
    Exercises- yes!
    weight- still 130 lbs.
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Here's where I netted out Week 1:

All challenges met (including Bear Walk)
    Water drank every day
    Food 2 of 4 days under

Going to check the exercises for week 2 now!
  • Sillyhead1011
    Sillyhead1011 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    workouts done....water and calories CHECK !...hope everyone is having a good week !
  • Mirella9
    Options
    Tuesday Sept 6
    Mirella
    Water: Yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercises: yes
  • frg4bama
    frg4bama Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Mirella, you are funny ;)

I have had a horrible start to the week- diet has been embarrassingly bad. And don't even ask about the exercise....

My DD has an ear infection in both ears, again. ( 5th one this summer)

So I am STRESSING!!

Ok, how is everyone doing this week so far ?
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Exercises are up to date....

Calories are always under

N i love my water. Yummy!!

Hope everyone else is doing good!!!!
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    So far so good this week, I finished day 1 and day 2 on the Bushman workout.

Eating has been good, and I'm drinking all my water.
  • Mirella9
    Options
    Wed Sept 7
    Mirella
    Exercise - yes
    Water - yes
    Food- yes

Props to MFP...Before I started using MFP, I rarely drank water. Now- I'm drinking at least 8 glasses a day. That makes me happy!!

Sidenote...you can see a report of the food and exercise you've done since Sept 1 in MFP. Well, I checked out my report and I think I know why I'm so stinking out of shape. I've never really paid attention to my fat intake. According to my report - I'm eating between 40-110 grams of fat a day!!! That is WAY over my recommended daily intake. So, now I'm going to be watching my fat. I think it will make a difference.

Hope everyone is feeling heathy!!- Mirella
  • Mirella9
    Options
    That's awesome, Stephanie!!! I really admire you for being able to do the Bushman exercises!!! I'm still working my way up to it! : )
  • Sillyhead1011
    Options
    Hey Guys...food, water, and workout done ! ! ! SO much easier with kids in school !
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE ! !
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    I was all cought up until today. I'm feeling like garbage. My throat is on fire and I feel so worn out. Hopefully ill be able to catch up on on Saturday.

Monday and Tues. 5/6 checks. Blew it on the calories monday. Gotta love Labor Day cookouts!

Angel
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    water =yes
    excercise =well i walked and danced
    under calories =yep
  • Sillyhead1011
    Options
    woohooo lost weight...checked-in at 155.7:) exercises done !
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    Still hanging in there! Checks for the Bushman Series day 3 and 4, food, water all good.

I realized that we're supposed to be doing 5 Ks too!?!?! Good Lord! I have 1 day of walking but it was only about 2 miles. I better get on it!
  • Mirella9
    Options
    Mirella
    Thursday Sept 9
    Calories - yes
    Water - no
    Exercise - no
    Not good. sorry.
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

Sorry I haven't been on. I was diagnosed with strep throat yesterday. I have been feeling like garbage since Wed. My checks aren't going to be great for this week, but I am still losing despite the lack of exercise. 2.6 lbs this week!

My birthday is Sunday. I will be good but I'm not going to stress over extra calories. I'll make it up to you all next week! Promise!!

Love to you all,
    Angel
  • frg4bama
    frg4bama Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello Shrinking Tigers!

Everybody be careful about football food! Drink lots of water before you go to a party and make wise choices while you are there. A biggie for me it not stand by the food where I just talk and munch. So, if you notice you are standing by the food, go stand somewhere else or sit down.

Small choices can make a big difference.

Everybody seems to be doing well! Let me know if you have any questions,

Stephanie, where did you see about 5 miles? I obviously have missed something. Sorry

Hope you feel better angel, that stinks you are sick for your birthday.