Men over 40 looking for team mates

Options
2»

Replies

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    45 next month. Trying all the time to shed my gut and get stronger and leaner. Physically I've never bee stronger. Mentally though.....that's another story. Good luck fellow gents.
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    That's aggressive but doable. Aim for a half pound a week and see where you end up.
  • TSamberlynn80
    TSamberlynn80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not a guy but guy friends are always a plus 😉
  • DonaldjNelson
    DonaldjNelson Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I’ll be 40 next month hello all feel free to add me we can work on it together guys
  • rojodiablotx2020
    rojodiablotx2020 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Headed full speed to 50. Feel free to add me.
  • Lastchancetochange
    Options
    Hi team another here. 42 years old, 6 foot, 220 pounds. Need to lose 50 pounds. Serial starter.

Several injuries ( Knee, hip, hamstring ) and 10 hour corporate america sitting down job. I golf and used to mountain bike. Now trying to start workout again and diet.

• 84creative
    84creative Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and looking to lose 10lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I have been on a 4 year journey.
    027hngiiz4ld.jpg

Any guy looking for help and support as they work towards their goals should check out this MFP Group.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/136540-midlife-crisis-fitness
  • Ccranford33
    Ccranford33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ll be 45 in 2 months. It’s now or never to lose 40 lbs. 27.5 down so far. Feel free to add me!
  • snuff15ee
    snuff15ee Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 43. Lost 40 pounds over a year and a half ago and kept it off. I've managed to stay lean around 12-14% body fat just changing my nutrition and workout intensity. I'm always looking for team mates.
  • Carp614
    Carp614 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'll be 46 in October. I've lost almost 30 pounds in the last 4 months and I am having a ridiculously good time doing it. Y'all friend me if you want. It's just getting good...
  • murphey1024
    murphey1024 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 43 years old and would like to drop 50 pounds by May. I went back to school and will graduate then and want to feel better for graduation!
  • DonaldjNelson
    DonaldjNelson Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hope all of you are doing good and moving the scale down slowly and steadily. Have a great week
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,071 Member
    Options
    Not a guy but wanted to wish you all the very best on your journey's ..You got this guys :)