What is the craziest thing that you have done that you are willing to admit on here?

Options

Replies

• ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid, I use to lick the cement in between bricks after it rained. It just had such a good smell. Its prob some sort of mineral/vitamin deficency.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I spent over $15 dollars on fancy cookie dog treats for my niece because I felt bad that she refused to eat the lunch I bought her that completely went to waste.

Eta: The treats were not for her, she has four dogs at home 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wish you hadn't edited this, the conclusion my imagination came to was more hilarious

My horoscope specifically told me not to be funny yesterday.

Thank you for your sacrifice
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    It's not bragging if it's true. I've been face to face with a grizzly bear and survived. I was only 10 years old.

Did you know that grizzly bears eat black bears. Ayup. It is a bear-eat-bear world.

• maverick75457
    maverick75457 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I gl4yula33y605.jpeg
    et told I’m crazy a lot but I catch snakes for fun. Trained in Australia for it and have done it in Australia, Indonesia, and the US. Photo was one I caught last week in Kansas
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    i took a short vacation to china a couple of months ago and convinced this dude to eat a bat lmmo

Fixed it for you (laughing your mask off)
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Errrr.....lets just say a lesbian lost a bet.....and i won £250 from her!

All al the same time! ;)
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    one time i sold all my time to this big entity in exchange for monotony
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    the craziest thing i did was take the greyhound buss from where i lived in bc Canada all the way to north Carolina. 3 days to get there and 2 days to get home.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    I binged on halloween candy over the weekend.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I once accidentally shipped like 20k lbs of product from California to a customer in Canada next day Air on their account 🤦🏽‍♂️

I'm so lucky they didn't fire me 😂...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    When I was a kid I use to just stare at the sun...

I knew it was bad for you but it was like a dare, like a staring contest with a God...

To this day I'm blind as a bat wo my glasses 😂😭
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    whats flylady

I thought one of the more formal and mature dancers on In Living Color
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I once used this pretty decent app to keep track of my calories and macros after losing a bunch of weight to help me find maintenance, bulking, cutting... Whatever I felt like...

And one day I saw this tab called "community" that I was never interested in before and saw another sub tab that said "Fun and games" 🤷🏽‍♂️...

I thought, well I'm pretty bored let's check this out... 🤷🏽‍♂️

That was like 3yrs ago, maybe 4 😬
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I gl4yula33y605.jpeg
    et told I’m crazy a lot but I catch snakes for fun. Trained in Australia for it and have done it in Australia, Indonesia, and the US. Photo was one I caught last week in Kansas

Not been trained but will try and catch just about anything. Plenty of non-poisonous snake bites so no fear of them but still waiting for the poisonous bite to set me straight and not be leery and hesitant around around them.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    I slept with about a half dozen MFPers during a cross country trip in which I was trying to find myself.

Oh wait... that wasn't me.

Mine would be marrying an 18 year old girl that I knocked up after two weeks of dating. (I was 20)

Should’ve done a cross country trip to find yourself and sleep with a bunch of randos first 😁