What is the craziest thing that you have done that you are willing to admit on here?

Options

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    @michael1976_ca Were you just a kid.

I convinced my sisters we should all run away from home and teach our parents a lesson in grizzly bear country. I pulled trunks and suitcases out from underneath a bed. We all crawled in there and I told them to be absolutely still and not say a word. I promised them we would be rewarded. We stayed under the bed all night long and pulled the suitcases back in front of us. There were search parties and rangers and people looking for us. My mother was looking in the 'fridge and cupboards but she never looked under the bed.

Around 8 am, we jumped out and said, Here we are! There were no rewards and a lorra lorra apologizing.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    I slept with about a half dozen MFPers during a cross country trip in which I was trying to find myself.

no need to drive all the way cross-country

just a little drive thru the upper midwest and into Canada should have done the trick .....
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I slept with about a half dozen MFPers during a cross country trip in which I was trying to find myself.

just a little drive thru the upper midwest and into Canada should have done the trick .....

That was in fact the flight path of unsaid mfper 😏
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »

That was in fact the flight path of unsaid mfper 😏

Were you beginning, middle, or end?

I like to pull up the rear as you know
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    The craziest thing I’ve done is this...

The ladies posting selfies in the New selfie thread with no rules.....

Ya Dow....

qx070srkksgn.jpeg

• laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

Oh wait... that wasn't me.

Mine would be marrying an 18 year old girl that I knocked up after two weeks of dating. (I was 20)

I may not have been pregnant when I got married, but I was married at 18 and brought my son home on my 20th birthday from the hospital.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I watched “The Notebook” two weeks ago :s
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

As long as your not all hella into it and she was good 🤷🏽‍♂️...
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

As long as your not all hella into it and she was good 🤷🏽‍♂️...

That’s not how I roll. I mean I signed up for a ocean rowing course and piano lessons but no way am I “hella into it”.
  • SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure MFP would censor the whole thing. :D:D:D:D
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

I'm guessing it involves a oven or a backdoor?
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @michael1976_ca Were you just a kid.

I convinced my sisters we should all run away from home and teach our parents a lesson in grizzly bear country. I pulled trunks and suitcases out from underneath a bed. We all crawled in there and I told them to be absolutely still and not say a word. I promised them we would be rewarded. We stayed under the bed all night long and pulled the suitcases back in front of us. There were search parties and rangers and people looking for us. My mother was looking in the 'fridge and cupboards but she never looked under the bed.

Around 8 am, we jumped out and said, Here we are! There were no rewards and a lorra lorra apologizing.

nope i was 22 at the time this was before 9/11. i met so many different people from all walks of life. it was fun
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options

I'm guessing it involves a oven or a backdoor?

😏
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Stood between my friend and her knife wielding brother. She'd gotten in trouble when a chair had been damaged after she used it to block him trying to stab her before. My 15yrs old self decided she wasn't getting into trouble.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

Just don’t watch Dear John.......if you value anything about yourself I implore you to never ever watch Dear John. Ever. Never ever.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    One time I thought it would be super fun to catch the bus with my oldest 2 kids downtown. I was pregnant with my third. I remember running past my car parked on the street to try to catch it. Having to walk like 10 blocks to a different one, having to go into a store for them to pee, not being able to get a bus transfer pass because I didn’t know you had to ask upon paying, twisting my foot, not having enough money to get home after that (I only brought exactly enough for the bus for some crazy reason and the whole bus transfer thing messed me up), someone bringing me money, me giving someone that money for their bus tokens to be nice. Then a friend asked if I wanted to meet her and her kids downtown for lunch. So she picked us up and brought us to my car. So we could drive back downtown. 😂 What a stupid day.

Yeah, I’m pretty wild and crazy.