Military Members fall in and SOUND OFF!!

Options
124»

Replies

• Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Ok... for those listed, please feel free to copy and reuse:

MFPUSMC-1-1-2.jpg

I will not be making anymore changes unless ***PM'd*** and it will have to wait a bit until there are enough or at least a month or two has passed. This has taken the better part of my day, so that'll be all for now. Thanks all and goodnight :)

(to see the actual code, just quote it, copy and paste to your signature)
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    11 years in the Air Force as a Radio & Television broadcaster. Honorably discharged in 1992 to follow my active duty husband to Minot AFB, ND. He retired in 2004 after just over 20 years as security forces and we stayed in Minot. We both went through the first Iraq war and we are very close to many, many current active duty AF and Army National Guard troops. We have a couple of very close friends currently deployed to both Iraq & Afghanistan and I am an active member of the organization "Soldies Angels!"
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    For my father 6 years Army!! Thank You Everyone!! :smile:
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Navy-in since 05JAN2009, still just a 'baby' compared to how long the rest of the people I've seen on here.
    Currently stationed at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Good times!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    My brother is in the Navy!! Navigation tech on a submarine. I really appreciate the military and everything they do for us!!

my hubby is on submarines too but he is a sonar tech
    [/quote]

My dad designed submarine defense and navigation systems. He was a civilian but spent a lot of time on submarines. Was nearly on the Thresher during those tests. Thank you to all of you and especially submariners and their families. It's a special person who pulls submarine duty and a really special, sacrificing family that supports them. Thank you.
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    kathield: I'll get you on the next one sweetheart
    navyjeffrey: I'll get that space outta there soon as I can
  • HawaiiCam
    HawaiiCam Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Army wife here. Currently living, and NEVER wanting to leave, the beautiful state of Hawaii
  • nichole883
    nichole883 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Thanks everyone for their service! I'm an army wife currently at Fort Hood, TX, but we will call Italy home soon. :)
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    jetscreaminagain, HawaiiCam & nicole883: you are all now on the master roster for the next update.

Making my way over to a "Rock That Dress" group where I'm told there are some additional military spouses we haven't met yet :)

Again, if any of you come across someone who rates to be included, please ask them to PM me with details so we can add to our family. Many people just don't search the threads enough to catch the military specific threads, they'll just drop it in an introductory post or it's mentioned on their profile.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has served in the miltary:D
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    AD USAF DOVERRR! < sucks. lol.

going on 3 years.. :D
  • bdglass
    Options
    Hello all Medic here living the dream and getting fat in afghan...well untill now...lost 19 pounds since July and still want ting to loose a few more so i can look good when i get back to the US!!!! Add me if you want!

Oh ARNG from Colorado!
  • sparky1514117
    sparky1514117 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    21 year Air Force retiree here, retired last August
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    Grand-daughter, daughter & sister of navy men. Stepmom to army nat'l guardsman. Possible some day son-in-law just left for basics in the air force. So yeah, I am a proud American and so very thankful for all the men and women who serve or have served our country, and grateful for the sacrifices being made by their families everyday.
  • bdreilly
    Options
    Just got out of the Navy after 8 1/2 years as a Corpsman. Stationed in Camp Lejeune for my entire career. Live in NC from MN!
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    MARINE MOM HEAR SHOUTING OUT THAT MY MARINE IS SAFELY BACK IN THE UNITED STATES!! THANK YOU GOD!