Less Alcohol - SEPTEMBER 2020 - One Day at a Time

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    @chulton2020 Welcome! I'm not pushing for a sober October but still hanging on by a thread trying to keep my 4 AF days per week. No judgment here ... the group is great! And we'll cheer you on.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,556 Member
    Options
    I am Dawn. 60 years old, I live in SE BC
    My goal has remained the same, one that I feel comfortable with: 16-20AF days each month.

Wednesday September 23rd - AF - Determined to get 3 more AF days this month. The NHL play-offs went to the National Network for the remaining few games, so I get the channel at home, where I now am back to. A Caesar and a Beer would be really good to have with the game, but I need to catch up on a couple of AF days first. Maybe for Friday night's game I will have a couple. I am still off on holidays until next Tuesday : - )
    Thursday September 24th - AF - Last night was my first AF in awhile, and the scale was up 3 pounds this morning! Almost made me want to have drinks tonight because I am drinking less to lose weight. Talked myself out of drinks. Anyway, I need at least a couple more AF days for the month.
    Friday September 25 - AF - The hockey game went into overtime (Tampa won the game) so it might have been good that I was AF or I might have had extra drinks for the duration. I need at least one more AF day. Very important hockey game on tonight, might have drinks.
    Saturday September 26th - Drinks. I had to switch over to water since the game went to Overtime again. Not interested in puking tonight lol.

Rolling total 15AF days out of 26 days so far.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,556 Member
    Options
    I am Dawn. 60 years old, I live in SE BC
    My goal has remained the same, one that I feel comfortable with: 16-20AF days each month.

Wednesday September 23rd - AF - Determined to get 3 more AF days this month. The NHL play-offs went to the National Network for the remaining few games, so I get the channel at home, where I now am back to. A Caesar and a Beer would be really good to have with the game, but I need to catch up on a couple of AF days first. Maybe for Friday night's game I will have a couple. I am still off on holidays until next Tuesday : - )
    Thursday September 24th - AF - Last night was my first AF in awhile, and the scale was up 3 pounds this morning! Almost made me want to have drinks tonight because I am drinking less to lose weight. Talked myself out of drinks. Anyway, I need at least a couple more AF days for the month.
    Friday September 25 - AF - The hockey game went into overtime (Tampa won the game) so it might have been good that I was AF or I might have had extra drinks for the duration. I need at least one more AF day. Very important hockey game on Saturday night, might have drinks.
    Saturday September 26th - Drinks. I had to switch over to water since the game went to Overtime again. Not interested in puking tonight lol.
    Sunday September 27 - AF - Hit my 16. I may or may not have drinks while watching the hockey game tomorrow night. Great series!
    Monday September 28 - Drinks watching the NHL play-offs. Tampa Bay won the Stanley Cup!! No regrets on having drinks whatsoever.

Rolling total 16AF days out of 28 days so far.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Couple of glasses of wine with our homemade grilled burgers this evening. One bottle I bought for the camp will not make it down there. :) Needed fortification before the debate this evening.

Sept accountability ~ 29
    No Alcohol: 15 days
    Alcohol: 14 days (30 drinks)
    This week: 1 AF day
    Need 1 AF day out of the rest of the month to make my 16 this month!

Goal: AF days 4 per week / 16 per month; limit 1-2 glasses per day