13»

Replies

• quinnybear
    quinnybear Posts: 243
    Options
    hubby and i are both Air Force Reserves. I have 5 years, he has almost 6
  • momof2gr8kids
    Options
    No military here but I just wanted to say...

"God bless each and every one of you for your service!!" That includes all the families that are left at "home". You make a lot of sacrifices too!

THANK YOU!!!
  • sweetapplepi
    Options
    Military wifey. :heart:
  • kmhagerstrom
    Options
    Father was Air Force pilot, mother WASP pilot WWII. Son was a Marine. I'm Federal Gov employee- non-uniformed officer. Height of my Iraq 16 months was my trips on the Osprey. What a ride!
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    my husband is out of the army after 8 years and one deployment to Iraq. Thank goodness!
    Wouldn't have been that bad if he wouldn't have left when i was 8 months pregnant!
    It was ok for me but it was killing him not being here for the first year of our babys life. missing all of those "firsts" things that babies do was hard for him.

Thank you all for what you do!! :flowerforyou:

My Hubby is in Iraq right now, and he volunteered to go in the place of another young man who's wife was "really" pregnant. I have never been so proud of him as I am right now.

My grandfather served in WWII and was in the Navy at Pearl Harbor. Daddy served in the ARMY during Vietnam. My brother is in the Coast Guard and is a diver for homeland security. And of course my, Honey, is in the AirForce serving in Iraq on his 1st tour. I seriously entertained the idea of joining the ARMY like my dad, which made him cry. He didn't want his baby girl there so I am stay at home mom. Most likely at least one of my sons will likely join the lineage of serving the USA!!:wink: