Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,817 Member Member Posts: 18,817 Member
    attempting to explain the concept of delayed gratification to my dog

..... she ain't buying it.
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,344 Member Member Posts: 3,344 Member
    Wasting time
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 3,404 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,404 Member
    Bored outta my mind in a dental office waiting room. It's raining outside so I can't even walk while I wait 😪
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 3,404 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,404 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Bored outta my mind in a dental office waiting room. It's raining outside so I can't even walk while I wait 😪

you could start biting things around the waiting room

it would be exciting and you'd also be in the best possible place in case anything went wrong

Plausible...had they left anything of interest to bite on other than the lounge chair I'm sitting on.

Hmm, the lounge chair...🤔
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,825 Member Member Posts: 1,825 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

you could start biting things around the waiting room

it would be exciting and you'd also be in the best possible place in case anything went wrong

This is why we’re friends 😂😂
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Laughing at myself
    Ordered these for my 5yo and 9yo and the green ones are supposed to be junior sizes 🙈😆3zwn5dauumga.jpg

😂
  • balanc41balanc41 Member Posts: 1,509 Member Member Posts: 1,509 Member
    Donating plasma
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,344 Member Member Posts: 3,344 Member
    Making dinner
  • russ_m_19russ_m_19 Member Posts: 144 Member Member Posts: 144 Member
    Watching Family Feud!
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    balanc41 wrote: »
    Donating plasma

Donating or selling? Cause that used to pay well.

When I was a lot younger, and a we bit dumber, occasionally my pregame routine was to donate blood, then go sell plasma, then hit the college parties.

Maybe that is good advice over in another thread. 🤔
  • KLoGetsHealthyKLoGetsHealthy Member Posts: 249 Member Member Posts: 249 Member
    Bored af. Supposed to be sleeping but I’m not tired.
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 686 Member Member Posts: 686 Member
    Watching American Dad
  • lando_rooneylando_rooney Member Posts: 251 Member Member Posts: 251 Member
    Wishing I could fall asleep.
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member
    Trying to come up with a plan and failing miserably, paralyzed by indecision, woe is me
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 6,572 Member Member Posts: 6,572 Member
    Packing. Leaving tomorrow morning for a little vacation 😊

Any water sports on the itinerary?🤔
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member

Way too cold for that. There's a pool in the hotel, does that count? 😜

Eta: if you're referring to my seadoo "incident" I was trying to forget about it 😂
    edited September 30
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 6,572 Member Member Posts: 6,572 Member

Way too cold for that. There's a pool in the hotel, does that count? 😜

Nope🙄