ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    SW: 228.6
    CW 224.8

YAY!
  • dodier01
    dodier01 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    SO I'm a day late.. :( But would love to join this challenge!! This is exactly what I need to get back on track! My goal was to be in ONEderland by the new year but if I give it all that I have I know I can make it for Christmas!! Which would be even better!!!

A bit about me: I'm 25 (going on 26 in November) and I started this weight loss journey on March 1st (at 252lbs) and lost 30 pounds by May 24 by competing in a biggest loser contest, which I won!! :flowerforyou:

Then came summer and the motivation of the contest was gone.. I stayed steady until mid-July (was at 222lbs) and then gained about 5lbs... which absolutely sucks! So I will weigh myself tomorrow morning but I think that I'm about 227 right now.

So this would mean that my SW for this contest is: 227 (I will confirm tomorrow morning)
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    How are all u lovely people spending your Friday? I have today off and just rode 3 miles on my bike just starting to ride a bike since I was like 12 very fun ! Thinking some tuna salad is in order for lunch or special k I'm on a wierd cereal kick we shall see :)

Oh, I want a bike so bad! I have been looking for one on Craigslist (I'm too poor for a new one). I bet you had fun!

** 16 weeks to go till Christmas! **
    That's how my and hubbby got ours $50 for 2 used bikes I love riding now
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Question - do you guys just want to stay on this board or move it to a "closed" one?
  • prettypooks
    prettypooks Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    If I can, I'd like to join!

Starting weight for this challenge: 234.6
    A little about you: I'm a stepmom to two boys (14 and 11). I work full-time in the federal government (Canada). My kids and spouse are active, and I want to be too! I just signed up for kickboxing lessons with my 14-year old, and for a ball hockey league with my spouse. Losing weight for me would mean being more fit and active.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I know you said Tuesday but I just joined the page and this is exactly what Im looking for.

To join, post with:

Starting weight for this challenge: Currently 215 (started 226)
    A little about you: I recently got out of a long term relationship and I am determined to get back into the shape I was before it started . My total goal is 165 and then I might just go an extra 10 pounds but I'll see when I get there.I have to little ones a girl 8 and a boy 5. I'm a nurse and I really want to get into the best shape of my life.
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Question - do you guys just want to stay on this board or move it to a "closed" one?

Personally, I'd like to move to a closed group. I'm up for whatever the majority wants though :)
  • dodier01
    dodier01 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Personally, I'd like to move to a closed group. I'm up for whatever the majority wants though :)

I vote for a closed group as well. :)
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I vote for a closed group as well.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I have headed challenges before and closed is the best way to go
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today. 1/2 pound loss since last week. Will work on better numbers for next week.

I learned this week how much salty foods effect me - I ate out once and OUCH!

I also learned how much emotions play in my eating even when you don't think they would. My 15 year old daughter lost a friend last weekend. He was walking across the street and was hit and killed by a drunk driver. He was 16 years old and a great kid. But I did turn to food to console and comfort and it was a little but I think when you have nervous energy, you want to keep busy and keeping your hands busy can mean putting something in your mouth.

The best thing to do is to learn from situations and improve - right?? Still on that train to ONEderland and looking forward to a great weigh-in next week!!!
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Please go to the "closed" group thread to update from now on. :smile: :smile: :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/338728-christmas-onederland-closed

************* THIS IS NOW A CLOSED THREAD *******************
  • jinkies54
    jinkies54 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey all, okay so I"m a bit of a dunce on here. I had no idea how to re-find this group lol. So, today being Monday...I weighed in at 203.4!!! My goodness it's so close I can feel it and want it NOW but slow and steady wins the race.