The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    edited October 2020

zip zip zip! looking fab - and the wink :)
    Quick haircut tutorial 😁...
    Not my best but not my worst 🤷🏽‍♂️🙌🏼...

cs65ss4hr1oc.gif

• karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    being my birthday and Christmas will be cancelled - mfp is the only place i'll be wearing this ever again :#

0darsahun6r9.jpg

Happy Birthday!

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    being my birthday and Christmas will be cancelled - mfp is the only place i'll be wearing this ever again :#

0darsahun6r9.jpg

🎶 She's got leee🦵s 🎶

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member

0darsahun6r9.jpg

🔥😍
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Throwback, about 30yrs ago

lib1366dr148.jpeg

• Miss_Chiev0us
    tams_89 wrote: »
    l0mossxerucl.jpg
    Date night

I hope you had fun ❤
  • Miss_Chiev0us

0darsahun6r9.jpg

hot stuff!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Tadaaa!!! I survived emergency surgery on my spine 👍 it went well and I can wiggle all my toes a week later (which is a good sign) even though I can’t feel one leg and foot 🥴 some major surgery pending ASAP when I lose 20-30lbs 💪🏻
    mc1v0ls1oj77.jpeg

My lord that is a lot to endure. I remember you telling us. Glad it went well. You look spectacular, hospital smock and all.
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Tadaaa!!! I survived emergency surgery on my spine 👍 it went well and I can wiggle all my toes a week later (which is a good sign) even though I can’t feel one leg and foot 🥴 some major surgery pending ASAP when I lose 20-30lbs 💪🏻
    mc1v0ls1oj77.jpeg

i can't imagine what you've gone through...but i hope your recovery is quick ..

ps - if you look this luminous in hospital, you'll put us all to shame when you get back! ;)*hugs* <3
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    mc1v0ls1oj77.jpeg

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

• Miss_Chiev0us
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Thought I looked kewl today and that more than the folks at the grocery store needed to see that, so you all are the lucky ones now 😝

xjii7se261us.jpeg

I love your sweater 😊