Starting 16:8 fasting with 100lbs to lose! Looking for friends :)

Options
Hi there! This is totally new for me!
I lost 100lbs in 2015 just walking and counting calories. Life happened and it came back. I’m having problems getting on track so thought having specific time frames to eat AND track would help!

I also use Fitbit to track my steps and average 6000 a day but hoping to gain more as I lose. I’m looking for some buddies who might already be doing this or wanting to start!

Replies

• MommyonAmissontoHealth13
    Options
    Feel free to add me , I have about 184lbs to lose
    And def could use some new buddies 🙂
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    Options
    I've already lost 24.8 kgs (54lbs) and have another 52.9 kgs (116lbs) to lose. I do fasting. Although I don't do it for a certain amount of hours. I do it till I get hungry sometime in the mid afternoon. Feel free to add me 😊
  • AnitaR1983
    AnitaR1983 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I have no clue if I am doing this right or not lol. Anyway I am looking for friends to motivate and be motivated by. Saw someone say "add me" so guessing that's what to do if you're interested.

I might have lost 10 lbs in the last almost month but I don't trust my scale is correct. I do fit better in some jeans then I did before so fingers crossed.
  • Julie31171
    Julie31171 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.... looking for motivation and to motivate. I recently started 16:8 intermittent fasting and am starting to see some differences... I have a ways to go but am just focusing on one day at a time.
  • Bhoy76
    Bhoy76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me, looking for some motivation
  • Seabassx2
    Seabassx2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    add me. I recently did 20:4 fast for 5 days.