Options
Hi! Just a quick hello to this community and open to any useful advice / chats! Completely new to this App so still kinda wandering around - although it's already told me I ate too much for lunch! 46yrs and from Ireland. Reasonably fit but lots of improvement possible. Happy to help here if I can, too!

Replies

• Theotherwhiteclint
    Theotherwhiteclint Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome..feel free to add
  • shelld79
    shelld79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too am new! I have tracked on here at times when I have remembered but half hearted! Thought I’d get premium to make me track more! I have just added my Fitbit and Map my walk so that’s a good start! Pre Covid I used to be really good at going to the gym and have a good exercise programme but as I have been shielding and not back at the gum I thought I’d see how I get along doing it on my own! I’m not the best at putting my Fitbit on so have to remember to do that too!
    😃
  • BMWRT
    BMWRT Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Shelld79 - same here - I went for Premium to motivate myself so I'll see how it goes! I suppose it's 'simply' a matter of consistency and embedding the App into our daily routine. Good luck!
  • BMWRT
    Options
    Welcome..feel free to add

Thanks and once I figure out how to add you, I will!
  • ibrake4bunnies
    ibrake4bunnies Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • tena1028
    tena1028 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been using MFP for years and am a very active logger so add me if you would like! :) Good luck!
  • BMWRT
    Options
    Welcome!

Hi! Appreciate your message 👍
  • BMWRT
    Options
    tena1028 wrote: »
    Welcome! I have been using MFP for years and am a very active logger so add me if you would like! :) Good luck!

Thanks + will do!