Starting Keto...Looking to lose ~90 lbs

Options
Hello! My name's Anya. I'm gearing up to start my keto journey in the coming week. Would love to find other's trying out keto for the first time. Even if you're not though, those of us trying to lose weight are all on the same journey anyways, even if we take different paths. :smile:

If you're on a weight loss journey like me, and also looking for community support, definitely hit me up!

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,909 Member
    Options
    I am more low carb now but still eat a lot of keto recipes ... I am a hoarder of cookbooks LOL...Wishing you the very best on your journey :) Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I have an MFP Larger Losers group for people who originally start or started with 75 or more pounds to lose. It is specifically for people who want to lose their weight in a sensible and sustainable fashion. We do not care the method a person chooses as long as it is sensible. We do encourage you to view your weight loss above the method meaning if a method eventually does not feel sustainable that is no reason to quit losing weight. It is a reason to adapt.

Here is the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers
  • anyataos
    anyataos Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @NovusDies Thanks! I'll check it out! 🙂
  • Back_4_more
    Back_4_more Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Let us know how it goes for you. For me I lost a bunch when 1st started but couldn't stay on it very long.
  • crazygonegibby1
    crazygonegibby1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Keto, more carnivore here. Feel free to add.