Little things you hope for

Options
s131951
s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
So, not grandiose and altruistic necessarily, but the small stuff.

I would hope that my girls begin to appreciate some of the female artists I appreciate: Goldfrapp, Bjork, Kate Bush, Tori Amos, even Kylie or Liz Phair.

Replies

• stellagregory94
    stellagregory94 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I hope the weather is nice. My husband and I are going to TopGolf and it would be our first date night since our baby was born in March
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    That I can focus today
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    ..... I just hope she doesn't read my text messages.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I hope all the leaves strewn on my front yard blow away with the wind we've got today. I raked my sister's yard yesterday but am not ready to do my own. :blush:
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I hope all the leaves strewn on my front yard blow away with the wind we've got today. I raked my sister's yard yesterday but am not ready to do my own. :blush:

Blow them next door. 😬
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I hope my dog's stomach upset clears up PRONTO! I love the little guy, but my heavy duty cleaning quota has been exceeded 🤢
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    There's always another streetcar coming around the corner. - Grandmaw -
    A small wave or a really big one. All we can do is hope that when it comes we will surf over it. I'm not talking about 'Rona here. No. I'm talking about whatever life throws at us.

I hope for Purell hand sanitizer. Where in the hail did all of it go. Why did it disappear.
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    Have you ever given your dog probiotics. My vet has them and they work so well for dogs with delicate digestive systems.
  • brustmannzwei
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    There's always another streetcar coming around the corner. - Grandmaw -
    A small wave or a really big one. All we can do is hope that when it comes we will surf over it. I'm not talking about 'Rona here. No. I'm talking about whatever life throws at us.

I hope for Purell hand sanitizer. Where in the hail did all of it go. Why did it disappear.

Drunks and skeerdiecats.

And before you say it...

Yes’m.

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I hope my kid loves redwall, narnia, and harry potter as much as I do some day
  • Diatonic12
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @brustmannzwei Maw reads your posts. I've never heard her say one cuss word in her entire lifetime. Not one. Ever. I tell her she needs to let that pressure off but she won't.

I hope there will be another unique musical renaissance very soon because all of this soft, lilting lala music puts me to sleep. It all sounds the same to me.

• brustmannzwei
    Options
    ^ I really need to give great consideration and thought before I respond.

I will say immediately though, if I ever offended you mamaw @Diatonic12, I’m sorry.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Options
    That I can handle the rest of 2020.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    So, not grandiose and altruistic necessarily, but the small stuff.

I would hope that my girls begin to appreciate some of the female artists I appreciate: Goldfrapp, Bjork, Kate Bush, Tori Amos, even Kylie or Liz Phair.

Love your taste in music.

I hope that the little protruding pocket of fat that hovers beneath my belly button goes away after I lose these last 17 lbs. I'm hoping that I don't have to resort to coolsculpting or some such nonsense.

• PennyMoore81
    PennyMoore81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The only think I hope for is to move the other side of the world to Australia..... That's not a small thing though 😩
  • brustmannzwei
    Options
    The only think I hope for is to move the other side of the world to Australia..... That's not a small thing though 😩

Start a go fund me. If it’s for a worthy reason or cause I’ll contribute.
  • PennyMoore81
    PennyMoore81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lol... A few ppl have said that to me but I would see why anyone would actually pay for me to go!!
  • brustmannzwei
    Options
    Lol... A few ppl have said that to me but I would see why anyone would actually pay for me to go!!

I only mean that as long as you’re not running away from something but running to something I support your decision.