Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Parkerjonez
    Parkerjonez Posts: 12 Member
    Add me I’m always looking for more friends/motivation buddies
  • ashessss___
    ashessss___ Posts: 4 Member
    Hi there ! My name is Ashley Villa and i was 200lbs in September 2020. I’ve decided enough was enough and I’m on a journey to losing that weight and becoming 120ish lol I used to weigh that in high school, and my scale WILL show that again. I WILL fit into size medium shirts and size 6 jeans/pants again. Today is October 5th, 2020 and I am down 6.2lbs weighing in at 193.8lbs ! I have been logging into MFP for 30+ days now and I’m feeling a difference. I cannot tell you how proud I am of myself ! So add me to see my journey or tell me your reason for being here !
  • plainpixxel
    plainpixxel Posts: 57 Member
    I’m open to new friends too!!
  • BobaFettSlave1
    BobaFettSlave1 Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • Fitandabbs2020
    Fitandabbs2020 Posts: 533 Member
    Add me if you want :)
  • shelld79
    shelld79 Posts: 6 Member
    New too and no friends as of yet but have determination to do this! Looking forward to being more motivated!
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Day 2410 streak logging and posting workouts for ideas.

Add me if you'd like.
  • Free_Spirit2020
    Free_Spirit2020 Posts: 5 Member
    First day back.....I’ve been here before but it’s been a very long time. I just signed up again today. I logged but it isn’t pretty.... yet. Just gotta start the habit again and be mindful. I currently have 1 friend. I’d like to have more. 30 pounds to lose.
  • JesseRamirezIII
    JesseRamirezIII Posts: 16 Member
    Hello MFPeeps! I've lost 50 pounds, and am on my last 20ish to lose towards my goal. I think these will be the hardest ones to tackle. I am interested in being MFP friends. I am very active on here. The people I've added/have added me so far are the best, and I'd like to add many more to make it an even better and encouraging experience. Cheers!

• MethusHoneysuckle
    MethusHoneysuckle Posts: 4 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'm always up for a companion on this fitness journey. Send me a request, and let's be pals!
  • stanleyhopes
    stanleyhopes Posts: 4 Member
    feel free to add me! always looking for new friends 😀😁😃
  • brokenbill2017
    brokenbill2017 Posts: 5 Member
    i'm new to MFP and i would love some friends :) feel free to add me :)
  • dulcedenisse
    dulcedenisse Posts: 33 Member
    Always looks for more friends!!
  • leanme85
    leanme85 Posts: 67 Member
    I would like some friends
  • Veronica676
    Veronica676 Posts: 41 Member
    edited October 2020
    Am back on MFP after a couple of years break. Never got in to the community before but would like to do so this time round. Please feel free to add me.
  • lyndseylee143
    lyndseylee143 Posts: 25 Member
    Add me if you want! Always looking for some new friends!
  • robertscott652
    robertscott652 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me looking for friends to share activities and chat
  • jacobconforzi
    jacobconforzi Posts: 1 Member

Hey guys, my name is jake was thinking of starting a KETO diet!! I found a couple recipes provided by a site I found and I would love to share because it gives you some helpful tips as well, check it out so far the recipes have been really good and i'm definitely thinking of seeing what the full package this company has to offer. BUT let me know if anyone has experience with this particular program! Thanks guys let me know if anyone here was thinking something like this i would love to hear what you guys think ( i will add the link below)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pPgYIJo8HRu52nmU4eMaSWe1_Jj6FR9qZy5Evwq8CPY/edit?usp=sharing
  • Deemareevt
    Deemareevt Posts: 2 Member
    I always can use motivational friends. I'm a serial starter/stopper so having the extra support might make me stick around more than a day or two. :D
  • bmc1027
    bmc1027 Posts: 69 Member
    Looking to lose a lot. I don't post a ton but I try and I'm always up to chat. I'm 302 looking to get to 220. Feel free to add. I've gotten down to 239 and regained the weight so anyone with up and down problems let's talk