Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• sophipattersonxsophipattersonx Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    I’ve lost 65lbs but need to lose another 75-85, feel free to add me! ☺️
  • uKnowiLuvUstilluKnowiLuvUstill Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone!!!! Hoping to meet some great people to go on this journey with ❤
  • donorgoal2014donorgoal2014 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Hi y'all. I'm active on here daily. I am WFPB and have to exercise daily. I would like to have some accountability besides my own conscience. Thanks
  • JoZingJoZing Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Me me me me me!!!!!
  • outbackmarineroutbackmariner Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Need some more folks in my timeline to cheer on!
  • ParkerjonezParkerjonez Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    Add me I’m always looking for more friends/motivation buddies
  • ashessss___ashessss___ Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Hi there ! My name is Ashley Villa and i was 200lbs in September 2020. I’ve decided enough was enough and I’m on a journey to losing that weight and becoming 120ish lol I used to weigh that in high school, and my scale WILL show that again. I WILL fit into size medium shirts and size 6 jeans/pants again. Today is October 5th, 2020 and I am down 6.2lbs weighing in at 193.8lbs ! I have been logging into MFP for 30+ days now and I’m feeling a difference. I cannot tell you how proud I am of myself ! So add me to see my journey or tell me your reason for being here !
  • plainpixxelplainpixxel Member, Premium Posts: 50 Member Member, Premium Posts: 50 Member
    I’m open to new friends too!!
  • BobaFettSlave1BobaFettSlave1 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • Fitandabbs2020Fitandabbs2020 Member Posts: 533 Member Member Posts: 533 Member
    Add me if you want :)
  • shelld79shelld79 Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    New too and no friends as of yet but have determination to do this! Looking forward to being more motivated!
  • JDMac82JDMac82 Member Posts: 2,327 Member Member Posts: 2,327 Member
    Day 2410 streak logging and posting workouts for ideas.

Add me if you'd like.
  • Free_Spirit2020Free_Spirit2020 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    First day back.....I’ve been here before but it’s been a very long time. I just signed up again today. I logged but it isn’t pretty.... yet. Just gotta start the habit again and be mindful. I currently have 1 friend. I’d like to have more. 30 pounds to lose.
  • JesseRamirezIIIJesseRamirezIII Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    Hello MFPeeps! I've lost 50 pounds, and am on my last 20ish to lose towards my goal. I think these will be the hardest ones to tackle. I am interested in being MFP friends. I am very active on here. The people I've added/have added me so far are the best, and I'd like to add many more to make it an even better and encouraging experience. Cheers!

• MethusHoneysuckleMethusHoneysuckle Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    I'm always up for a companion on this fitness journey. Send me a request, and let's be pals!
    edited October 2020
  • stanleyhopesstanleyhopes Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    feel free to add me! always looking for new friends 😀😁😃
  • brokenbill2017brokenbill2017 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    i'm new to MFP and i would love some friends :) feel free to add me :)
  • KarinaHamrickKarinaHamrick Member Posts: 19 Member Member Posts: 19 Member
    Always looks for more friends!!
  • leanme85leanme85 Member Posts: 67 Member Member Posts: 67 Member
    I would like some friends
  • Veronica676Veronica676 Member, Premium Posts: 26 Member Member, Premium Posts: 26 Member
    Am back on MFP after a couple of years break. Never got in to the community before but would like to do so this time round. Please feel free to add me.
    edited October 2020