Things you can't do?

Replies

• Punksprincess83
    Punksprincess83 Posts: 218 Member
    I can’t drive a stick shift. I can’t walk without my butt knocking something over. I can’t do math. I can’t do a back bend out kart wheels. I’m un coordinated.
  • Punksprincess83
    Punksprincess83 Posts: 218 Member
    I can’t drive a stick shift. I can’t walk without my butt knocking something over. I can’t do math. I can’t do a back bend or cart wheels. I’m un coordinated.

I think we can add spelling to that list to lol
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I can't do anything when it comes to cars. Except, put gas in it and add air to my tires. I feel so much shame admitting to that 🙈
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    I can't do anything when it comes to cars. Except, put gas in it and add air to my tires. I feel so much shame admitting to that 🙈

One time, I don’t even want to admit how recently, I was trying to put air in my tires but I was annoyed at how difficult it was to hold the air compressor hose thing to the air valve on the tire. I stood there and forced it in place, I mean I was literally putting my back into it.

My husband drove up to see what was going on and he laughed in disbelief at what I was doing because apparently I didn’t have the inflator tip on it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

To his amazement though, I had managed to inflate the tire without it 😬

I’m generally not a dumb person but nothing makes me feel like more of a dumb person than trying to understand car/mechanical stuff. Luckily my husband is happy to take care of that stuff and doesn’t seem to care about it. But his brother’s wife is one of those girls who can just as easily change her own oil as bake a pie from scratch (and look hot doing it) so I’m sure my husband has questioned his life choices a time or two 😁
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    I can't go for open bins of chicken wings at the front of the grocery store. During the winter, people use those warmers to warm their hands. They run their hands over the bin. I've watched children dig through them and pick themselves out a tasty morsel to eat while walking around.

I can't go for the chocolate fountain at the buffet waaay down the road. My friend watched a child stick their entire mouth into it while no one was watching. The child ate as much as they could, parents were distracted. It is the wild, wild west when you belly UP to the buffet. Any buffet. It takes true grit.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »

One time, I don’t even want to admit how recently, I was trying to put air in my tires but I was annoyed at how difficult it was to hold the air compressor hose thing to the air valve on the tire. I stood there and forced it in place, I mean I was literally putting my back into it.

My husband drove up to see what was going on and he laughed in disbelief at what I was doing because apparently I didn’t have the inflator tip on it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

To his amazement though, I had managed to inflate the tire without it 😬

I’m generally not a dumb person but nothing makes me feel like more of a dumb person than trying to understand car/mechanical stuff. Luckily my husband is happy to take care of that stuff and doesn’t seem to care about it. But his brother’s wife is one of those girls who can just as easily change her own oil as bake a pie from scratch (and look hot doing it) so I’m sure my husband has questioned his life choices a time or two 😁

Exactly! And that's the thing, when you have someone else taking care of it why worry about it? I've been spoiled in that department as mine takes care of all that but now I feel like these are important things we need to know. Basic car anatomy shouldn't be THAT complicated right?! 🤷‍♀️
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    I can't really do anything when it comes to makeup. I know the basics but that's about it. I don't even know what contouring is and when I didn't have any eyebrows I couldn't draw those either.
  • CacoEther
    I can't really do anything when it comes to makeup. I know the basics but that's about it. I don't even know what contouring is and when I didn't have any eyebrows I couldn't draw those either.

Me too. I think eye makeup in particular looks sexy as hell but when I do my own I look like a raccoon that got punched in the face
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther wrote: »

Me too. I think eye makeup in particular looks sexy as hell but when I do my own I look like a raccoon that got punched in the face

😂 same.

6w2uzq7z7whb.jpg

😂😂😂
  • Diatonic12
    edited September 2020
    I rarely wear anything. Makeup, that is. Just a dab of sunscreen and some lip gloss. Can you imagine putting on false eyelashes and false everything just to make it out the door. I'd look like Groucho Marx.

e9p9hy7d2dcu.png

• CacoEther
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    I rarely wear anything. Makeup, that is. Just a dab of sunscreen and some lip gloss. Can you imagine putting on false eyelashes and false everything just to make it out the door. I'd look like Groucho Marx.

e9p9hy7d2dcu.png

This is funny because in my makeup thread I literally said “even if all you do is sunscreen and lip gloss” 😅
  • Diatonic12
    edited September 2020
    There you goooo. Sisters from another mister. :D
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    what I can't do....

give up on watching football.

I've tried.

If it's on, I'm watching it.....

Heck, I'd watch a kid's pick-up football game in a Pizza Hut parking lot.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited September 2020
    Eat food from people who have fury pets.

There was one time my neighbour brought me a dish of food and I found dog hair in it, I’ve been traumatized ever since.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Go more then 3 days without any sort of fitness. Even if it’s just 20mins of cardio.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,482 Member
    Have a menstral cycle.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    I can't go away from this app. I just love what it has done for me
  • Yannaove