BOB HARPER DVD's

Options
Hello All!

I am a huge Jillian Michael's fan! I do own one biggest loser bootcamp dvd which is fun and was wondering who out there has tried the BOB HARPER Dvd's.

Which would you recommend for a butt kick workout? Which one's should I stay away from? I am trying to loose those vanity pounds!!

Thanks I know MFP family will help me out with this one!

Keep sweatin'

Replies

• PhatChic1186
    Options
    Did you order the new Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs DVD???
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'm really liking his Inside Out Method series. I've done the Yoga (trust me - it gets your HR up), cardio, and super strength. All are good workouts. They are all 60 minute work outs so it takes some more time commitment then most of the JM DVDs,.
  • NOLA_Meg
    NOLA_Meg Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I like Bob's Ultimate Cardio DVD. I haven't tried Jillian's DVDs and I think he might be "nicer" in his encouragement, so if you need angry and slightly scary to motivate you in a workout- it might not be your favorite
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Oh, not in the inside/out series. He pushes you and it isn't always in a nice way!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I have heard really great things about his DVDs but haven't tried them myself.
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I have tried his inside out method-strength and cardio-I wanted to die at the end. He is nicer but still tough work out.
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm really liking his Inside Out Method series. I've done the Yoga (trust me - it gets your HR up), cardio, and super strength. All are good workouts. They are all 60 minute work outs so it takes some more time commitment then most of the JM DVDs,.

I agree! I have them as well and they are very effective!
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    The Ultimate Cardio workout is 60 minutes long, and it is intense. I am usually sore for several days afterward! I have some older DVDs that I love and use often: Biggest Loser Weight loss Boot Camp and Biggest Loser Weight loss Yoga. It has 3 levels and you can customize the workout to be the length and intensity that you need. So, sometimes if I just have a half an hour, I can still get in a pretty decent workout. Other times, I'll do all three levels for a 55 minute workout. I do want to try the Kettle bell workouts too. I LOVE BOB!
  • Gaets
    Gaets Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 years old and fairly good shape,i've been exercising for always but not hardcore exercising mostly walking and weight training ...so i was wondering if Bob Harper dvd's would be too hard for me to do...

I did order them this morning as a challenge which i do need cause i've been on a plateau for long while.

Thanks
  • trianaw
    trianaw Posts: 177
    Options
    The Ultimate Cardio workout is 60 minutes long, and it is intense. I am usually sore for several days afterward! I have some older DVDs that I love and use often: Biggest Loser Weight loss Boot Camp and Biggest Loser Weight loss Yoga. It has 3 levels and you can customize the workout to be the length and intensity that you need. So, sometimes if I just have a half an hour, I can still get in a pretty decent workout. Other times, I'll do all three levels for a 55 minute workout. I do want to try the Kettle bell workouts too. I LOVE BOB!

I have done the Ultimate Cardio Workout 3 times this week (2 days in a row) and I think I'll stick w/it for awhile. I was using JM Banish Fat Boost Metabolism & TBL Last Chance Workout for 3 weeks.
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    You can do the biggest loser Power walk. i have to go low impact but workout 2,3, and 4 get me working.