New Comer

Options
Hi everyone I am a new comer to the website. I really enjoy how it helps you keep up with the track of what you eat and inspired by the success stories that I have read so far. What are some exercise techniques that some of you all use? I am on a budget and currently can not afford to go to the gym. I walked yesterday for the first time in a long time of doing some form of physical exercise activity for 30 min and felt great afterward with a clear mind and energy. Look foward to the replies. Thanks in advance!! :happy:

Replies

• blondi28
    Options
    I joined today myself and I am hoping this will give me the motivation to exercise and eat healthy...Its amazing how different you eat when you see the nutritional value right in front of your face,,,,,got about 60 lbs to lose....
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
  • goodridges
    goodridges Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've joined today also! After many years of yoyo dieting I'm hoping this will be the start of a new me. Good luck !!!!
    :smile:
  • blondi28
    Options
    Good luck to you as well and welcome....Your picture looks similar to one that I have of myself in BERMUDA!!!
  • init2winit46
    init2winit46 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you guys also!!
  • goodridges
    goodridges Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This was Barbados for our anniversary a year almost to the date! It was fantastic, I was also about 28lbs lighter!!!! Oh, to go back with 100lb off!!!!!