To the Success Story Folks,,how much,how many and how long.....

Options
2»

Replies

• joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS THREAD...love when people explain a bit of detail 🙂. More please!
  • akm0615
    akm0615 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Height 5'0" /5'1" (depends on who is measuring :D )
    Age 44
    SW 145.8Lbs (Jan 2020)
    GW 110 Lbs
    CW 109.2 Lbs
    Time to Goal 8.5 months
    Calories 1200 during loss. Working with maintenance calories right now. Clearly still losing so still need to work on that. Working on increasing protein macros.
    Exercise Goal: Body Recomposition
    Exercise Plan: Weight training 3 times a week. Yoga once a week. Running/Treadmill 2-3 times a week.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    rrw1oxa7wbmd.png

• brendog79
    brendog79 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm still losing. Ive lost 90 lbs in a little over 4.5 months. My calories are often thru the week are 2 days high 3 days low and 2 days right where my calories should be. I go for longer walks about 4x a week and do some resistance band workouts. I definitely cut out a lot of the carbs and upped my protein and lowered my sugar intake. Im 292 lbs now. I still have 67lbs to go to reach goal of 225lbs. Hopefully I can do it in the next 7 months. Its hard especially when I work in a pizza buffet.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

Lost a total of about 40lbs and have maintained the loss for going on 4yrs now. My cal count varies by what I am doing. Usually its between 1000 and 1600 on a 40/30/30 macro. It took me about 8 months to lose the weight. Then I wasn't happy with how the weight loss looked so I joined a gym and started lifting 3-5 days a week. I currently maintain my weight between 110 and 120 lbs, again depending on what I am doing. At my leanest I have been 108 and 8% body fat.

I'm 47 and 5'1.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!