Plateaued Weight

Options
Hey, i have been weighing the same the last few weeks. Its very discouraging and its making me not want to weight myself in on a weekly basis anymore. I dont really know what i can do to change that. The previous weeks i was working out with a bad trainer for 45min sessions. I have since stopped working with him and have started working with a group of trainers for an hour twice a week with given hw exercises on days not working out. I just dont know what else i can do.

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Are you using a food scale and logging everything that you eat? Have you recalculated your calories to make sure you are still in a calorie deficit?
  • LaurenBarnett2
    LaurenBarnett2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    harper16 wrote: »
    Are you using a food scale and logging everything that you eat? Have you recalculated your calories to make sure you are still in a calorie deficit?

I was keeping a food journal but then i was diagnosed with De Quaverians Tenosynovitis which has made it painful for me to do anything with my phone the last few days(it has been getting better though). I also tried to decrease my caloric intake to 1350 and its still the same.