Anyone want to BASH???!!!

Options
Name a Weight Loss Gimmick, Weight Loss Machine, Diet Pill, or Video...THAT TOTALLY DOESN'T WORK!!!! :grumble: and you wish you hadn't spent your freakin' money $$$ on that thing...... :angry:

GO!!!!!......

Replies

• utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Green Tea HP!

Loved the taste, but at about $80 a box I didn't see the 8-10lb loss they sell ya with at the mall kiosks. After my month's box was up I was done.

I do still get samples at the mall though! I love the coffee ones!
  • IamEric
    Options
    Cabbage soup diet!
  • RachelH25
    Options
    I just hate when a celeb indorses a diet fade. Kim K & Quick Slim. Camen Electra & NV...ect.... You can't tell me you got hot with them!
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Curves. I gained about 15 pounds on their program going five days a week for over six months! After doing their 6-week diet and gaining another three pounds, I quit altogether. That place was expensive!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    well i didnt buy it but when i was a teenager my mom bought an " ab roller" i use to get on that thing thinking i was gonna get a six pack.. eventually i got a 4 pack but it wasnt cause of that peice of junk
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Several years ago, herbal life! Almost had a heart attack....
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Slim 4 Life...You have to pay up front and they go by how much you need to lose...then you have to take all their supplements, vitamins, bars & drinks...in order for them to guarantee weight loss...I spent so much money and lost like 20 pounds but then when I couldn't afford to keep buying all their stuff, I just had to quit...total waste of my $$$$...Thanks for letting me BASH!!!
  • Brandi_Lee
    Options
    Weight Watchers point system didn't work. I was eating all my points and even had the girl double check my daily log of food and excerice and she couldn't figure out why I wasn't losing weight.
    Total waste of money!!!
  • LauraDubbleya
    LauraDubbleya Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I agree with Curves. Didn't do SQUAT for me. I went for almost two years and the only thing I lost there was about $300 bucks!!
  • shezza737
    shezza737 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Tuna fish diet !
  • bflicker11
    Options
    Several years ago, herbal life! Almost had a heart attack....
    That's scary!! I love Herbal life shakes.
  • msaap
    msaap Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Slim Quick was a complete waste of money. I tried it for 2 months. I lost the same amount of weight that I had been losing before I tried it.

Alli worked, but the gas and gross slimy BMs were not worth it (sorry so graphic).
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    slim fast! filled with crap crap crap and more crap, tastes terrible and I gained 35 lbs ..
    6 week body make over.. though I did loose 20 lbs very quickly it was not something you can keep up forever.. too restrive and you feel like you starving all the time. too expensive
  • lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    there are these pills on the radio sayinng you don't have to stop eating.. who are they kidding. Linda:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lerschen
    Options
    All those videos that promise you the best body--even though you know the instructor (with their perfect, sculpted bodies) does a whole heck of a lot more than their 15-30 minute workout video!

9878825.png
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Wu Yi diet tea - nasty and didn't work :sick:

Colon cleanses - royally messed up my IBS :frown:

Quick Weight Loss center - other than first week regardless of how close I followed plan still didn't lose the guaranteed 3-5 lbs per week - and you know they never offered to reimburse me :mad:

Any other number of weight loss pills I have tried over the years:huh: Finally figured out just have to do it and try to stick to it!!
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Herba Life, Amway, Slim-Fast, Isagenix, any pre-mixed "protein" shake drinks --- most of them are filled with crap and just want your money :)
    You can do it yourself for a heck of a lot cheaper using better ingredients -- but then they wouldn't make any money!

My newest is HCG ...yuck.
  • Danyel723
    Options
    hahaha... I remember doing the cabbage soup diet nearly 10 times (literally)!
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I just hate when a celeb indorses a diet fade. Kim K & Quick Slim. Camen Electra & NV...ect.... You can't tell me you got hot with them!

Right??? Also their videos are :yawn: Kim's weight-lifting video is annoying slow, and that whole striptease video thing... I don't think I accumulated one bead of sweat in 30 minutes. Boring!!
  • stelid
    Options
    I drink SlimFast shakes for lunch during the week. Its easy for me to pack for work and it has worked for me so far. I have lost 16lbs. People say that you don't learn how to eat healthy that way, but I eat balanced breakfasts and balanced dinners, and I always pack fruit and veggies to snack on at work.