Starting 30 DS today, 9-8-11

Options
I also received a free download of it so I will begin it today!
Anyone else starting today?

Replies

• donne103
    donne103 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 2 of Level I yesterday (I'm doing it every other day for now). It's a butt kicker, but it was much easier the second day.
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I *might* be. I have plans to walk 3 miles with my mom, though. I'm not sure I'm up for both. I watched Level 1 last night when I discovered I could "watch it now" after ordering the DVD on Amazon. It's short, but pretty hardcore. We'll see what happens....
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'll start it! I've had that DVD for some time collecting dust, today is a great day to start. I'll send you a friend request..
  • jcbernahl
    jcbernahl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Oh I wish mine would get here so I can start it.
  • emj1978
    Options
    I actually am planning on doing 30 Day Shred Level 1 today through Exercise TV On Demand. How did you receive a free download?
  • tsbrown09
    Options
    I completed day 2 of level 1 yesterday. You can feel it working, for sure! Good luck!
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I ordered the DVD from Amazon and as a result can watch on Demand now. (I guess download was the wrong term, sorry.)
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing day 5 of level one tomorrow, thank goodness. Let me just say that days 1-3 sucked for me. I wanted to give up on day three, but today there was a noticeable difference in what I could do and how I felt during and afterward. Today was AWESOME! I can't wait to see my final results. Good luck!
  • CVALGAL
    CVALGAL Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Could someone tell me what this is? Sorry for being so ignorant, but I am just getting involved here. Thanks!
  • nrtenagrl
    Options
    Could someone tell me what this is? Sorry for being so ignorant, but I am just getting involved here. Thanks!

No worries I was the same when I first started out! its the Jilliam Michaels 30 day shred

I just completed day 1 of level 1. Yes I wanted to shut it off but I didn't. It makes you sweat like crazy... thanks for taking the push friends!!!
  • ASPhantom
    Options
    Yes, I did L1D1 today. I really enjoyed it. I am glad I have been running or this would have totally killed me.

I like how quick the exercises change. I tell myself, it's only 3 minutes. I can do anything for 3 minutes.
  • ASPhantom
    Options

If you have on demand, you can watch the first level on there. I ordered the DVD from amazon and it was less than $9.

30 Day Shred.

I really like the workout. I am a little shaky all over and know I will be sore tomorrow but it is a nice mix.

3 minutes of Strength
    2 minutes of cardio
    1 minute of abs

then it repeats the pattern but with different exercises each time.
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I tried starting, but after the walk I found that I couldn't even do the jumping jacks. I will definitely start tomorrow.
  • CVALGAL
    CVALGAL Posts: 108 Member
    Options

If you have on demand, you can watch the first level on there. I ordered the DVD from amazon and it was less than $9.

30 Day Shred.

I really like the workout. I am a little shaky all over and know I will be sore tomorrow but it is a nice mix.

3 minutes of Strength
    2 minutes of cardio
    1 minute of abs

then it repeats the pattern but with different exercises each time.

How long is the total workout each day?
  • ASPhantom
    Options
    25 minutes or so.
    It's really not bad.
  • nrtenagrl
    Options
    Yeah it's not that bad. I was so ready to give up because it is intense, but then it was over! So when you think your gonna die stick with it, it's almost over!!! Lol