Looking for a support system

I was here before and didn't do well. Now it's time for a new start and I need a support system. It's been more harder than I thought to lose the weight. The more I lose the better my diabetes will be, I've had to many complications. Hope to see you around.

Replies

• TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    welcome back! Feel free to add me
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    I'm just getting started too. Diabetes is a problem in my family also so I know how it is.
    Add me if you'd like :)
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Welcome back. I know you can do this. Please feel free to add me for support, if you'd like.
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Welcome Back! Feel free to add me this is also my second time on MFP and I plan on sticking with it this time :happy:
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Add me too, if you'd like! :)
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    :happy: Welcome back! Feel free to add me if you'd like.

It takes work to make this work, but you're back, and that's the important part. You got this!
  • Welcome back ! You can add me !
  • Welcome! Feel free to add me. I.m sure you can do it this time the support here is excellent. Good luck.:happy:
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    welcome back, you can add me :)
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Welcome back! I'm getting started again here too. I won't consider another site b/c this place rocks and it works!
  • Welcome back and best of luck! I'm pretty new here and anyone is welcome to add me :) A great support system I think is really key to fitness success! <3
  • Welcome back! You can add me :)