Looking for friends over 50 with lots to lose.

Options
Sue_Smiles
Sue_Smiles Posts: 1,001 Member
I've been struggling since my 40's, almost 58 now! (Yikes!) Losing weight sure isn't easy after menopause and anti-depressants don't help, either. I could really use some friends who know the struggle is real :)

Replies

• Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi there, you totally took the words right out of my mouth. 51 and I have well over 100lbs to lose but for now taking it one day at a time. The struggle is wayyy to real. Feel free to add me, first day here again!
  • Navallez
    Options
    Hi there, you totally took the words right out of my mouth. 51 and I have well over 100lbs to lose but for now taking it one day at a time. The struggle is wayyy to real. Feel free to add me, first day here again!
  • Navallez
    Options

11189239.png
  • Navallez
    Options

11189239.png
  • broadwey21
    broadwey21 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sue_Smiles wrote: »
    I've been struggling since my 40's, almost 58 now! (Yikes!) Losing weight sure isn't easy after menopause and anti-depressants don't help, either. I could really use some friends who know the struggle is real :)

I feel you... I'm Peri and all over the place, but I have to do something my confidence is at an all time low, I'm 51 with realistically a 100lb loss ahead of me and even then the good old NHS will still have me classed as obese, scary numbers but one day at a time and one lb at a time and I will get there B)
  • broadwey21
    broadwey21 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Navallez wrote: »

11189239.png

you are my twin 51 with 100lbs to lose :)
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    broadwey21 wrote: »
    Navallez wrote: »

11189239.png

you are my twin 51 with 100lbs to lose :)

@broadwey21 and @Navallez both of you can do this! 1 pound at a time! Don't get discourage by numbers, set small goals.