Need to lose 40 lbs and Keep it Off!!!!!!

Options
I've been trying to lose my belly fat for a very long time. I have 3 beautiful kids and no excuse. The youngest is 15 years old. My weakness is sweets. Sweets and carbs and I try to eat them in moderation, but no way can I give it up! Too hard. I need to workout at least 3 times a week and boost my energy level. I do nothing right now... I would like to change today!

Replies

• KrissieLynn371
    KrissieLynn371 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m here with you! Need to lose 40 pounds and find the commitment to exercise on the regular, even if it’s just walking!
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Captain Sweet Tooth here myself, ha ha. Remember the easiest calories to burn are the ones you do not put in your mouth in the first place! Well that's nice so how do you do it? OK, good news is you can eat anything you want, just not all at once, so come up with a simple plan in your head, if you already had a slice of apple pie today, great, you can have the dark chocolate Hershey bar tomorrow, simple

I've always wanted to put together something that compares our naughty foods to the amount of exercise you have to do to burn them off, so here it is a small bag of Peanut M&Ms is 240 calories which is 45 minutes approximately of walking to burn off.

Now keep in mind this is to put you back to where you were, so back to ground zero, and completely negates the time spent exercising, when I used to run I would joke, well I could have stayed home and not have had those two beers, ha ha

1w3wgluw8dtx.jpg