Sexy School Girl or Not so Naughty Nun?

Options
With school being back in session, the first thing on everyone's mind has got to be Halloween, right? Ok, so maybe it's just me.

I need some inspiration to lose. Maybe a Halloween Challenge? I don't want to wear the same damn frumpy Halloween costume this year! I want something that will get double takes (and not in a bad way!) and maybe a remark from my husband that involves more than "you look nice".

What are you going to be for Halloween?
How much do you weigh?
How much do you want to lose in 2 months?
What is your ultimate goal?
What are you doing to lose weight? Is it working?

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    not sure yet. 2 year olds bday is halloween so worrying about his costume more right now.
    i weigh 148 and hopefully 142-145 or so
    thats my ultimate goal and im doing zumba and it is working
  • melissa_leah
    Options
    I want to be minnie mouse for halloween!
    I weigh 147
    I hope to lose about 15 pounds in 2 months
    My ultimate goal is 125 I think!
    I am eating 1200 cals a day and doing 40 minutes of cardio 6 days a week, one day of walking :)
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I am at goal weight, mostly, just trying to tone my tummy (and elsewhere).
    I am thinking of going as Amy Winehouse or a mermaid.
    I have been doing the Sexy Female workout on T-nation. http://www.t-nation.com/article/bodybuilding/sexy_female_training&cr
    you have to scroll all the way to the bottom for the workout-it is strength and cardio and 6 days a week. I have not followed the suggested nutrition stuff.
    and trying to stay under maintenance cals, get enough protein, and generally try to eat better/cleaner/foods closer to their natural state.
    I just want to see other costume ideas, I love halloween!
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    By October 31 I hope to have broken '20'.... I am 4.5 lbs away from that goal, but I keep fluctuating! For the longest time I have wanted to be a gypsy.... or a belly dancer....
  • Michelles5
    Michelles5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love that your helping people meet a goal and to do it by hHalloween. I haven't dressed up in years, but I might this year. I weigh 159-160 5'4 and do Jazzercise 5-6 times a week which includes high impact step aerobics. I also walk alot!! I am toned and hold muscle, but would still love to get down to 150ish.
  • MelanieOnTheRun
    Options
    i wanna be a knockout for halloween...i found this really cute pink boxer costume =)
    right now i weigh around 167.
    i would really like to lose 15-20 pounds in 2 months.
    my ultimate goal is to get to 130 and then see how i feel.
    i do cardio exercises like the elliptical and running. i also do some weightlifting. i exercise about 6 days a week.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I tried on outfits last year and everything my size... was like, not sexy just because my boobs actually fit into the thing. There was no cleavage and the arms were way too long - for everything! I gave up and didn't wear one at all. I don't know what our plans are this year...probably another driveway party at my bf's sister. It's her boyfriend's birthday around halloween so we'll probably just drink over there. I think a few people last year dressed up but not sure if I will. Maybe I will. I'd like to be something cool, not necessarily sexy 'cause everybody does that...
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    i wanna be a knockout for halloween...i found this really cute pink boxer costume =)
    right now i weigh around 167.
    i would really like to lose 15-20 pounds in 2 months.
    my ultimate goal is to get to 130 and then see how i feel.
    i do cardio exercises like the elliptical and running. i also do some weightlifting. i exercise about 6 days a week.
    I just got it! a knockout, haha.
    I know sexy halloween costumes are getting to be kind of a joke, I think they are just going to cut the midrift out of every costume and sell it-sexy astronaut, sexy clown... A few years ago I took sexy cop to the next level, I just dressed like a prostitute and had a badge and said I was under-cover vice.
  • NurseLocke
    NurseLocke Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! I think I'm going to go with the Greek Goddess costume. Classy but still a little sexy! There's also a Viking costume that I love and wanted for a few years so maybe I'll opt for that! I just can't wait for Halloween USA to open up!

btw... There's no way (after 2 kids) my midriff will be poking through any costume!
  • peripah
    peripah Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm going to be Alex from A Clockwork Orange and my friend is going to be Pete. But with skirts instead of codpieces...

Right now I weigh 199. In two months I expect I'll weigh around 185 if my 1.5 lbs lost/week stays the same.