Breakup Body Goals?

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Sierra and I’m a 20 year old college student. I decided to try this out as I’ve basically had a whole year of feeling depressed and lost after my 4 year relationship was broken off. And during COVID was not the healthiest time for myself, as I think everyone can agree with that, as I would just sit around and eat while playing video games or watch tv or sleep. But now I truly want to work on myself as I’ve gone a long time without working on not only my physic but my mental health as well.
Hoping to get down to 150lbs. from 210lbs.! Wish me luck on my journey! 😊

Replies

• cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Covid has been tough on a LOT of us and I'm also a person who finds comfort in food when I'm depressed, stressed, happy...LOL.

Good luck on your journey and you can find a lot of good support on here.
  • thebiblewithtina
    thebiblewithtina Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine, Sierra. You'll be just fine.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I suggest not being hard on yourself in how you are viewing things. You haven't gone "long" or far. Your situation is detour to where you need to be. It is completely manageable. If you allow yourself to grow from it, it might even prove to serve as a good thing.
  • ophidance
    ophidance Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    wow i forgot how judgemental people were on here. after a breakup it makes sense to have too much comfort in food, not taking care of yourself from being depressed plus COVID. Glad you are ready to take care of you. don’t mind people who are being agist against you, and judgemental about using the term breakup body.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    ophidance wrote: »
    wow i forgot how judgemental people were on here. after a breakup it makes sense to have too much comfort in food, not taking care of yourself from being depressed plus COVID. Glad you are ready to take care of you. don’t mind people who are being agist against you, and judgemental about using the term breakup body.

Who's being judgemental? :huh:

Anyway, @MaltedTea said it best as usual.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Not sure that the OP took it offensively seeing as there has been no update yet, nor was it delivered in that manner @ophidance.

And, welcome (back) to the forums as well.

(Aww, @Chef_Barbell, thanks)
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    ophidance wrote: »

Who's being judgemental? :huh:

Anyway, @MaltedTea said it best as usual.

I judge this as accurate.