Just took my before pictures! :#

Options
7clrlotg1kb7.jpg
2k9j7iwi8hha.jpg
2y97ia2rjefn.jpg

Yikes. I just took my "before" pictures, and it made me realize that I haven't let my body be photographed in years. :|
As uncomfortable as it is for me, I think that sharing my "before" pix will help me and motivate me to hold myself accountable. I want to look forward to taking new pix in a few months!! B)
After maintaining around 160-165 lbs most of my adult life, the last two years my weight shot up to 200+ lbs.
It's time to get fit again!! I can feel that there's a healthier me underneath this extra weight.
I'm only on day 2. It's 8:00 pm, and I'm hungry. I was about to go have a snack, but I decided to take my before pictures instead. Very motivating!
I'll wait 'til tomorrow for that snack.
Wish me luck guys :blush:
And good luck to you too!! We've got this! <3
Feel free to add me, let's motivate each other :smiley:

If anyone else is just getting started, and you don't have any "after" pictures yet, feel free to post your "before" pictures here and let's cheer each other on!! <3:)

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hey great job so far passing on that snack. You've got this!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Hey great job so far passing on that snack. You've got this!

Merci beaucoup @AliNouveau !!
    <3
  • gisem17
    gisem17 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just took my first update photo. I was amazed what a difference 10 lbs made. (Sorry, cant figure out how to get the photos out of the app to show you.) Stick with the program and you will do great.
  • runingruvin
    runingruvin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Getting started is definitely a step in the right direction. Hope you find some extra encouragement through this forum. You can do it.
  • rayonrainbows
    Options
    gisem17 wrote: »
    I just took my first update photo. I was amazed what a difference 10 lbs made. (Sorry, cant figure out how to get the photos out of the app to show you.) Stick with the program and you will do great.

Awesome! Congrats!!!
    And thank you for reminding me that it's not all or nothing.. 10 pounds down is an excellent first goal. I think I'll take new pix once I reach that point too, great call.
    Keep it up! :)
  • rayonrainbows
    Options
    Congrats. Getting started is definitely a step in the right direction. Hope you find some extra encouragement through this forum. You can do it.

Appreciate it!! Yes, that's what I'm telling myself -- just get started, just try!
    I used this app several years ago and it really worked to get my weight down and fitness up. I'm feeling pretty good that it'll work again this time :D