Morning routine

Good morning people what is your morning routine every morning

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Depends on the day... Shower, breakfast and out the door to the gym by 8am most days. The other days I'm doing homeschooling with my 4 year old.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Good morning people what is your morning routine every morning

Up at 4:30, in pretty enough weather I walk 4 days a week and go to the gym 3 days a week. One day I do lighter/casual walking to help rest. In ugly weather I hit the elliptical on walking days.

I have already transitioned to 3:30 to help with FALL BACK happening in a few days. I would rather do it on my terms.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    edited October 2020
    Wake up
    Let dogs out
    Feed dogs breakfast
    Make my lunch for work (If it's nice I'll also pack workout clothes for a run at lunch)
    Take a shower
    Let dogs out again
    Kiss my dogs and tell them I love them and that I'll be back later <3
    Grab stuff for work and run out the door
  • r4swaney
    r4swaney Posts: 749 Member
    Wake up at 4am, pack lunch get dressed and head to work!
  • NovusDies
    Fun I start off by waking up at 7 am, feed dogs, take meds then go back to sleep for a few hrs

I do not know if your additional sleep is driven by the medication but I really wish I could have the occasional morning of going back to bed after my morning routine and sleeping for a few more hours.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I wake up, get breakfast and my son organized for school. Got coffee, drive the boy to school. Once I'm home from school drop off I usually have another coffee and a little snack then workout....at least that's what is happening this week
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    DadBodClub wrote: »
    I usually wake up ... start coffee .... ponder my life's choices ... then usually a scratch myself a little bit and stare out the window. Usually my dog wants to play or bug me so I give her some attention. Then I drink 1 gallon of coffee and wish I was a billionaire. Then I remember that having that much money is sometimes a bad thing so I begin a gratitude list and go through it. Then I make an attempt to meditate or enter into some spiritual exercise but my ADD kicks in and I usually start thinking about my work day. Speaking of work day, I am so not busy today but it's nice out and my window looks out at a beautiful maple with leaves changing colors. Fall is so beautiful ya know. Any hooo .... I really like my dog. She is my best friend.

Wow that was quite specific.
    I guess I could add upon waking I check out the recent house listings hopeful there will be something near the boys school so I can give up the darn daily commute, then I curse a little when the only nice houses are 4 million dollars
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies add me on here

I do not add people and no one really wants me since I ignore the newsfeed. I am a terrible MFP friend.
  • DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    DadBodClub wrote: »
    I usually wake up ... start coffee .... ponder my life's choices ... then usually a scratch myself a little bit and stare out the window. Usually my dog wants to play or bug me so I give her some attention. Then I drink 1 gallon of coffee and wish I was a billionaire. Then I remember that having that much money is sometimes a bad thing so I begin a gratitude list and go through it. Then I make an attempt to meditate or enter into some spiritual exercise but my ADD kicks in and I usually start thinking about my work day. Speaking of work day, I am so not busy today but it's nice out and my window looks out at a beautiful maple with leaves changing colors. Fall is so beautiful ya know. Any hooo .... I really like my dog. She is my best friend.

Wow that was quite specific.
    I guess I could add upon waking I check out the recent house listings hopeful there will be something near the boys school so I can give up the darn daily commute, then I curse a little when the only nice houses are 4 million dollars

I did it to be funny Ali .... at least I thought it was funny
  • saturnsmoon64
    saturnsmoon64 Posts: 17 Member
    My morning routine consists of turning off 3 alarms, grooming and cleaning anything left out in the kitchen, meds, vitamins then I put on the coffee. Sometimes I am straight to the coffee though.
    I miss morning walks, they are more fun with a friend.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,958 Member
    edited October 2020
    5-5:30am: Wake up, bathroom and weigh myself.
    5:30-5:40am: Meditate
    5:40-6:30am: Read and journal
    6:30-6:45am: Food prep
    6:45-7am: Yoga
    7-8am: Train
    8am: Get ready and leave for work...

*During breaks I am getting my son ready for school...